Olympic Discussion - Where are the boobs?

Options

Replies

• beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    The first person in here that can show me their Olympic medal can have an opinion on other athletes bodies.

No one? Thought so...

untrue. People can have an opinion on anything they wish.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I actually quit gymnastics when I was 12 or so because I was afraid I would end up being that flat-chested. With gymnasts, at least, they train so hard that they typically do not have periods and it stunts a lot of their natural development. Quitting gymnastics seems to have done my chest some good, today I'm 32DDD!

yeah, but if you stuck with gymnastics, you probably wouldn't have needed a weight loss site twenty years later

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

not sure whether this is a :laugh: or :sad: comment

Both LOL but more :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    The first person in here that can show me their Olympic medal can have an opinion on other athletes bodies.

No one? Thought so...

Sorry, should have said "valid" opinion.

Of course, it's the internet, where anyone can shoot their mouths off about any and every subject. But doesn't mean they're not talking bollocks...
  • Justintyme328
    Justintyme328 Posts: 54 Member
    Options

No one? Thought so...

What about soccer players?
  • littlecely
    littlecely Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    jenna-marbles-what-sorcery-is-this.jpeg

^^ This! If you are a female athelete you need proper support. Sure, they might also have a certain body type but they are not exactly concerned about flaunting their breasts when there are metals to be won.
  • jimmmer
    Options

No one? Thought so...

What about soccer players?

What about them?
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    I guess they cared more about achieving something amazing with their lives than being in your spank bank.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

No one? Thought so...

Sorry, should have said "valid" opinion.

Of course, it's the internet, where anyone can shoot their mouths off about any and every subject. But doesn't mean they're not talking bollocks...

we're not talking bollocks, just boobs!
  • nneighbour
    nneighbour Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A lot of them are probably wearing binding garments when they perform. Boobs can get in the way.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Why do you need an Olympic medal to have a 'valid' opinion?

Does that mean the people who train gold medal winning athletes don't have a valid opinion if they haven't won one themselves?

Reality is different body types are better suited to different sports.
    At the top level you don't find 6'2" 230lb jockeys, nor do you find 4'11" skinny rugby players.

Power/weight ratio is important for a lot of sports - especially endurance ones.

Here's some olympic atheletes - with an appropriate 'fashion' bra and tops pulled down, suspect they'd have a lot of blokes drooling at the cleavage:
    Erika%2BBrown%2BWorld%2BWomen%2BCurling%2BChampionship%2Be_iKpMwZGIcl.jpg

Personally, much as my eyes are naturally drawn to cleavage, overall I prefer a 'fit' figure.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Didn't we already do this thread during the summer olympics?

Yes. Yes we did. It was shallow and boring then too.
  • carlalovescake
    Options
    Damn I should have been an olympic athlete lol

Also even carrying extra poundage I STILL have no boobs, some of us are blessed with great legs or an awesome butt instead!

I wouldn't/couldn't starve myself ( I love my food- hence why I am here) so I didn't like seeing the comments that flat chested women must be starving themselves :( Boooo to sweeping generalization!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

i think that the point that was trying to be made was that these people that sit comfortably on their couch, and have never pushed themselves at the level that these elite athletes have, are nitpicking the bodies of these athletes.

body shaming doesn't just mean making fun of over weight people. people body shame the fit and athletic as well.
  • Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    jenna-marbles-what-sorcery-is-this.jpeg
    :laugh: So true!
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I like carmen schafer, swiss curling...she is attractive
  • mheebner
    mheebner Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't care whether female athletes have boobs or no boobs but as a male, I did notice all the women participating in the Super Combined last night had little to no boobs. On the flipside their legs and butts were simply phenomenal !!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I just can't get over how unbelievably pathetic this is.

These are women who have trained their whole lives to accomplish something great and unique in the world. They're striving to be the very best in their athletic field. They've sacrificed and trained and travelled across the globe to represent their countries and themselves.

All so some fat lout can sit on his couch with a cheeto stained face and complain that their racks aren't big enough for his liking.

^ This.
  • jimmmer
    Options

i think that the point that was trying to be made was that these people that sit comfortably on their couch, and have never pushed themselves at the level that these elite athletes have, are nitpicking the bodies of these athletes.

body shaming doesn't just mean making fun of over weight people. people body shame the fit and athletic as well.

See, Danny gets it.
This discussion has been closed.