Happy and Healthy 2014 (Before and After Pics)

Options
12346»

Replies

• filatina85
    filatina85 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I wondered how my weight loss journey will look. we are shaped the same. You inspire me so thx for the motivation.

Camwill, thanks for the sweet comment! Yes, I am living proof that you can do it! :heart:
  • GypsyRoaddog
    GypsyRoaddog Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Magnificent! I've had success here before and then stopped working the program with predictable results. My ticker is incorrect I believe; I came back at 250 & was 330.5 at last weigh-in. Your pix are inspiring. Thanks for sharing so candidly.
    Gyps
  • GypsyRoaddog
    GypsyRoaddog Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Correction Please !!! The numbers are 250/230.5. I swear I corrected that 2x & it still came up wrong! Anyway, nearly 20# lost and still workin' toward my intermediate goal of less than 200. Ultimate goal = 185 :)
  • Gemmz2014
    Options
    Wow! You so sessy :wink:

Where's your blog?
  • NyssaDuck
    Options
    Fantastic transformation. Well done. :)
  • FindMyInnerAthlete
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great progress! Keep it up!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! Way to go!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Congrats, this is amazing!!
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awesome story!! Thank you for sharing
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I don't have enough adjectives to properly convey how happy I am for you. Transformations like yours are the bread and butter of this community. We need people like you to tell the stories that will motivate and encourage us to to great things with our lives! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!:glasses:
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing transformation, thanks for sharing. My goal is to get healthier, lose weight and be more active. Also get rid of that obese diagnosis from the doctors notes.
  • filatina85
    filatina85 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Thank you for the love everyone! I swear, I just think this message board is gonna die, but then all of a sudden I see a whole lot of posts! It's hard to keep up but Thank you to all my new commentators: GypsyRoaddog, Gemmz2014, NyssaDuck, FindMyInnerAt, seltzermint, Redheadllena, jessready, Cayjominara, SephiraRose

GypsyRoaddog: Glad to have you back on board! Hope your ticker gets fixed to reflect the extra hard work you have been putting in!
    Gemmz2014: My blog is at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/filatina85

Thank you all for making my morning and I will try my best to keep up with new posts, but forgive me if I lag! :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!