New Girl

Options
Fed up trying every diet and failing-determined this will work! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Ready for this?

This site doesn't work. You do. MFP calculates and measures and tells you where the bar is, but you have to do it. That means knowing what you are eating and how much that is and where it falls against your goals. A bad day now and then is going to happen, but you are steering your own ship and have to bring it back in line. It means being uncomfortable and going outside your comfort zone. You can do it and if you need support, then you don't have to do it alone. Send out friend requests and get plugged in. I have never tried dieting before this but I have watched many friends and family try and fail a dozen different diets. It requires a lifestyle change, more than anything else. Stick it out though, as I've heard the reward is worth the work. Best of luck on your goals.
  • Coraeth
    Coraeth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I agree diets dont work and they never will. This site will help you each what you should be eating and make you aware of things you should probably avoid. Diets never work and that is because losing weight is leading a healthier life and that is a permanent lifestyle change that is something you will commit to forever! :) Good Luck!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I love that line! The site doesn't work YOU do.

Are you Fed up? are you REALLY FED up? I mean Really, REALLY, REALLY FED up? GOOD, Then lets DO this!

We are here to help!!!! to guide, to pick you up when you slip, but overall YOU are in CONTROL of what goes into your mouth. We can't follow you around and slap things out of your hand. LOL Would be fun though. Wonder if I could get paid for that job? Food slapper.

:)
  • wimpywrx
    wimpywrx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    As already said above, the power is in your hands. The power can be heavy but the power will see you through the hard times and each time you smile on weigh in day will see that power grow. Friends are a must as they are going through the same as you and will understand all your woe's.

Good luck.
  • MrsJBrett
    Options
    Thanks everyone, great advice, taken onboard. xx
  • AreUjoking2
    Options
    I love that line! The site doesn't work YOU do.

Are you Fed up? are you REALLY FED up? I mean Really, REALLY, REALLY FED up? GOOD, Then lets DO this!

We are here to help!!!! to guide, to pick you up when you slip, but overall YOU are in CONTROL of what goes into your mouth. We can't follow you around and slap things out of your hand. LOL Would be fun though. Wonder if I could get paid for that job? Food slapper.

:)
    You are hilarious! We should go into business together!
  • SunnyCoons
    Options
    Sorry. Dikembe Mutombo beat you out of that job. LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4gESI6YWOo