Needed: Bland Diet Recipes

Options
So... Last week I got a major case of Acid Reflux and the doc told me to stick to a bland diet. I have been eating mac and cheese, peanut butter, bananas, and toast for like 5 days now. I'm getting a little sick of it....

Anyone have any yummy recipes for a bland diet?

Replies

• Mof3wc
    Mof3wc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Rice, chicken breast w/salt & pepper, soups - chicken, veggie etc. just watch the seasonings. Potatoes, cooked veggies,
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I made chicken salad last week too that was ok. Couldn't add all the deliciousness that I wanted....
  • goalie234
    goalie234 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Acid reflux can get aggravated with fatty foods like cheese etc .. So gotta be careful .. Also try to eat 2 3 hrs before bed ... Will let u know if i have any good bland recipes !
  • FitnessChelsey
    Options
    How about steak salad, chicken with couscous or beans (homemade baked beans - delicious!)? Check out this website - https://www.cookforyourlife.org/recipes/bland-diet. It looked like it had a lot of great simple recipes.
  • chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Eggs beaten with some milk to make them light and fluffy. 3 eggs with 2 oz milk is a decent mix, and pretty bland.
  • melissamarah
    melissamarah Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I don't really have any suggestions, I just wanted to say I like your hat (for obvious reasons, if you'll check out my ticker!) :drinker:

Good luck!