Anyone have baby weight to lose?

Options
I have had success with MFP before, and lost 42 pounds. I got pregnant and gained, well, a little more than I care to admit. So I'm here starting over.i had my baby 8 months ago, I have lost the majority of my baby weight, but now I've been stuck and am just tired of being unhappy with my body. Anyone out there have any tips/suggestions/or motivation on losing that stubborn baby weight?

Replies

• kernjamie
    Options
    Hi,
    I have had 3 kids in the last 5 years....I gained a good amount also. Good old fashioned eating clean and working out hard is what did it for me. I do a couple of different programs including P90X, Focus T25, and Insanity....they have really helped me keep off the weight. How your body looks is 80% what you eat and 20% what activities you are doing. Don't neglect the clean eating. It makes the biggest difference. Congrats on the newest member of your family and good luck!
  • DieMyDarling138
    DieMyDarling138 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I sure appreciate the advice, and I have always wondered about p90x, if it's worth it. I try to stay pretty active, I always at least get in some sort of cardio everyday, but I will have to give some different programs a try.
  • SouthernMommy11
    Options
    I have a 7 month old. I gained 45 pounds with him and now Im down 40! Its totally possible! If you want me to share my story and health plan with you, send me a message! Good luck! And Congrats!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    My 3rd is 4 months old. If you have been kind of stuck for a while, try mixing things up a little with your food and/or workouts. Also, never give up. That will just leave you with regrets. You got this!