Looking for Friends/Support

Options
Hi...I am Finally making use of an app I downloaded set up and deleted years ago! I recently purchased a FitBit which will be here tomorrow :smile:

I just turned 40 and usually have all my privacy setting to the max but I know I need the support and almost accountability if you will this time around.

Hope to find some friends :happy:

Replies

• strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm recently back at it, and I just got my Fitbit on Tuesday. We can motivate each other!

Fitbit profile: http://www.fitbit.com/user/2D42SH
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I have just over 100 to lose, and am working around a wobbly knee, so we're in the same boat.
    Feel free to add.
  • JayDavila
    JayDavila Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me

www.fitbit.com/user/2CWJHR
  • SherryL0419
    SherryL0419 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You're more than welcome to add me. I'm very active here and love making new friends who want to share mutual support and encouragement! (I don't have a FitBit though)
  • vt78che
    vt78che Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    One can never have too many friends or too much support! I am also a Fitbit user.

Feel free to add me, if you like.
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    feel free to add me......i live here.....:)
  • cjazz72
    cjazz72 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! Feel free to add me as well. =D
  • listens
    listens Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you can add me too i been
  • ROBINCAN2
    ROBINCAN2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just joined up as well and have 90+ pounds to loose! I will be turning 50 late this year and am having a nervous breakdown thinking about being so out of shape and overweight. I just had foot surgery last November, so I just got released in the middle of January to start walking on the treadmill, problem is I am having motivation problems.....so I joined here to try and find friends in the same situation to help me get going!! I'm loving the daily calorie counter and starting to get a few friends and need more. Feel free to add me!! Looking at some of the people on this sight and the sucess they have had is so encouraging!! :flowerforyou:
  • jabec105
    jabec105 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... Always looking for more people to keep me moving.

http://www.fitbit.com/user/22WND5
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hi all..dont have a fitbit but happy to support anyone at all. feel free to add
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what a FitBit is but awesome! Haha hope you have fun :)
  • Patti6359
    Patti6359 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I just recommitted to healthy eating, have about 45 lbs to lose. I had foot surgery 2 years ago and can certainly relate to how recovery can throw a wrench into weight loss goals! Let's do it together! I will add you - if I can figure out how :) if you don't see a request from me, please fell free to add me - we can do it!
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Count me in for support. I'm turning 40 later in the year and my goal is to be 40 and fit. Let's do it together.
  • rileysmommy143
    Options
    You guys are AMAZING...I feel the support and encouragement already! So glad I decided to make a public profile and make friends on this journey!! Anything Anyone needs...I'm here!! :flowerforyou:
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • kgaylord76
    kgaylord76 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I am happy to have all the friends/support I can get on MFP. I love supporting everyone I have become friends with.
  • jamesalytle
    jamesalytle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi Rileys Mom, you came to the right place! Feel free to send me a friends request. I try not to send too many to ladies, feels creepy lol. Best of luck!
  • dwoodmanjr
    dwoodmanjr Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I had the FitBit One for over a year until I lost it in the Charlotte Airport right be fore Christmas. On my way home I stopped and purchased the Force so I guess you could say I'm an avid FitBit user. I do warn you to be careful if you purchased the One - it can fall off a belt pretty easily.
  • rileysmommy143
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I had the FitBit One for over a year until I lost it in the Charlotte Airport right be fore Christmas. On my way home I stopped and purchased the Force so I guess you could say I'm an avid FitBit user. I do warn you to be careful if you purchased the One - it can fall off a belt pretty easily.

I bought the flex...should arrive tomorrow unless we have the huge snow storm :sad: