A Truckload of ________ Spills On The Freeway

Options
What food item would the truck have been transporting for you to wind up like the squirrel in this pic?

b]

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    None.. I'm not going to eat off the floor.
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options

5 second rule. its still good
  • Sinisterly
    Options

You can have it O.o
    -backs away slowly glaring and hissing-
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Craft beer. Just lick around the shards of broken glass
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    Breaking news: a truckload of wigs has spilled onto the highway.

Police are combing the area.

I'll get me coat...
  • Expect_The_Worst
    Options

You can have it O.o

Sooooo ummmm you never wash your fruits and vegetables you buy at the store? More than likely they were on the ground at some point.

Even when food is packaged there are USDA regulations on the amount of insects, rodent and human hairs allowed to be in the food and sold. (I saw an article once about beaver anal glands one time too) So eating something off the ground, sounds pretty good to me!
  • Sinisterly
    Options

You can have it O.o

Sooooo ummmm you never wash your fruits and vegetables you buy at the store? More than likely they were on the ground at some point.

Even when food is packaged there are USDA regulations on the amount of insects, rodent and human hairs allowed to be in the food and sold. (I saw an article once about beaver anal glands one time too) So eating something off the ground, sounds pretty good to me!
    No, I pee on them first.
    Got to put those vitamins that our body does not want back into that stuff, y'know.
  • Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    FinishedPies_zpsa1dcaf83.jpg
    possom_zpsd3b71c74.jpg
  • Expect_The_Worst
    Options

You can have it O.o

No, I pee on them first.
    Got to put those vitamins that our body does not want back into that stuff, y'know.

Sweet! If it works for jellyfish stings and killing athletes foot, why not cleaning off food right?

Might have to post the recipe in the Recipes thread.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

You can have it O.o

No, I pee on them first.

Sweet! If it works for jellyfish stings and killing athletes foot, why not cleaning off food right?

I don't think it will be worth it unless I make a cleanse out of it, first... SIGH.. Woe is me.
  • Expect_The_Worst
    Options

You can have it O.o

No, I pee on them first.

I don't think it will be worth it unless I make a cleanse out of it, first... SIGH.. Woe is me.

Its all in the Marketing. Call it the Bear Grylls cleanse?

042211_bear_grylls_likes_drinking_pee_t.jpg
  • Sinisterly
    Options

You can have it O.o

No, I pee on them first.

Its all in the Marketing. Call it the Bear Grylls cleanse?

042211_bear_grylls_likes_drinking_pee_t.jpg
    That's not mainstream enough.. They'll think I'm trying to sell them a rap album :grumble: