I was called skinny today!

Options
While I have a ways to go yet, a friend whom I have not seen since October said 'look at you, all skinny'.

He is a sweetie and he definitely meant it in a nice way. It felt nice that someone had noticed a difference in me.

Replies

• Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    That's great, isn't it? Looks like it made your day. :smile:
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    You should plot a plan of revenge so bloodcurdling that Joseph Stalin himself would be horrified! No one calls you "skinny" and gets away with it! Muhahahaha! Er, wait, oh, it was a good thing?

That's fantastic! Congratulations on one of the greatest NSVs that there is! That's got to feel wonderful!
  • johnny7625
    Options
    congratulations sometimes we need to hear positive things to keep us going
  • helpwithbulk
    Options
    Anyone else feel sorry for this guy who has been friendzone'd?
  • SkinnyMel78
    SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    This is great!! Get used to it cause it will start happening a lot!!! :smile:
  • ekztawas
    ekztawas Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yayyy!! It's when people start to notice that it gets really motivating :)

On a completely unrelated note, your dog is adorable. A Springer Spaniel? I have one, too. A pic of Jones is on my profile.
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    High-five!!:drinker:
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    :)
  • serendipity_2050
    Options
    Woo hoo!! Well done you
    xx
  • CaliforniaAJ
    CaliforniaAJ Posts: 196 Member
    Options

On a completely unrelated note, your dog is adorable. A Springer Spaniel? I have one, too. A pic of Jones is on my profile.

Thank you! He is an English Springer Spaniel. He moved here from the UK with us 4 years ago. Other dogs make fun of him when he barks with a British accent....LOL. He is my baby and my buddy!

Jones is so cute! I just love all their little spots and their kissable noses. Spaniels are the best!
  • ME0172
    ME0172 Posts: 200
    Options
    Awesome! Those people are keepers! There is a woman at the gym I barely know that tells me every single time she sees me that I look great and she calls me skinny too. I'm still making progress too, but there's just something special about people that are willing to unselfishly acknowledge your progress. Congratulations!