Looking for TOPS members

Options
I'm looking for TOPS members to be friends with... from anywhere.

I've been in TOPS for 8 years, I haven't reached my goal yet..... but I'm not giving up..

My name I Suzy, (coeurdalenegal) I'm 56, and live in Westminster, Maryland

Replies

• cynma
    cynma Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi Suzy. My name is Cyn I also belong to tops and live in London Ontario. I have belonged for around four years and am a Kop for over a year. It is very difficult to get and keep the weight off but one thing I have learned. You have to do it for yourself. You have to believe in yourself and go for it. Log everyday no matter what. The last six months I have really struggled to keep it off but have maintained my status. I myself have struggled to keep logging and people have deleted me for it even another tops person on mfp. I don't blame them I was not supporting them because I wasn't supporting myself. But I am back on mfp my weight is already starting to drop that proves how well my fitness pal works. So.... I wish you luck but you won't need it because you have the power within you to do it for yourself. If you would like to support each other friend me. I could use the support a lot of my mfp friend don't log anymore but I am keeping the faith in them that they will come back so I don't delete them. I wish you all the best as you continue your weight loss journey :) Cyn
  • dd65togo
    dd65togo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi...I am also a TOPS member. I'm presently the leader of a new group in Sydney N.S. I could use the support of fellow TOPS members to help me with my journey as I take off pounds sensibly
  • DabberDo57
    DabberDo57 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Suzy,

I'm Deb and a TOPS member. I have belonged on and off since the early 70's. This latest venture with TOPS I have belonged to a chapter in Florida for 6 yrs. I've had a lot of down and ups. I go down 20 or 30 lb, then health issues gets in the way. Then I gain it all back. 2013 has proven to finally be my year to do something more great. 2013 I lost 40 lb's. 2013, I have been fighting to get a holiday gain back off and finish going to reach KOPS. This year so far has been very slow going and with a slight gain. As of last Thursday I still have 28 lbs to reach KOPS goal. So thought I'd give my fitnesspal a try for some added extra help to maybe speed things up just a tad and meet some new friends. I set myfitnesspal goal about 5 lb lower than my TOPS. Today is day 3 on mfp. Here to support where needed.
  • cynma
    cynma Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi Suzy. Im sorry I never saw your reply till now. I am still looking for tops members to support and to support me. add me as friend if interested. Cyn:flowerforyou:
  • amybickmore
    amybickmore Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Another proud TOPS member here. I am also the leader for our TOPS group in Keene, Ontario.