How many calories do i need to eat to lose weight.

Options
124»

Replies

• Hlschrock1212
    Hlschrock1212 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good for you and watch the vitamins and other supplements! They add up too! Mine are over 250 doing saflower oil belly trail for 4 months! Really spikes my numbers and burn an average of 4/500 a day, double days 800, just under a week on MFP so I too feel better but I'm hopeful the routine will pay off! Cheers..:glasses:
  • 247Hustler
    247Hustler Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is a very helpful post.

Thanks.
  • skssks2
    skssks2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good for you and watch the vitamins and other supplements! They add up too! Mine are over 250 doing saflower oil belly trail for 4 months! Really spikes my numbers and burn an average of 4/500 a day, double days 800, just under a week on MFP so I too feel better but I'm hopeful the routine will pay off! Cheers..:glasses:

Thanks and yes I count everything that goes in my mouth. I'm in this game to win! I readjusted my goals to 40/30/30 so now the challenge is to adjust meals...like a mad scientist!....to reflect those macro goals! I think you will really enjoy the tools and the people on this web site. I wish you luck!
  • skssks2
    Options
    CAN someone please please help me to navigate to start a NEW POST?
  • skssks2
    Options
    ok until I figure out how to start a new post/subject....I have this question.......on my mobile phone app I have this cool thing where I can view a meal and see a pie showing me the percentages of fat, protein and carbs for that meal. it is a super handy tool for me but I cannot locate that "pie" on the computer/laptop. Can someone tell me if it exists on the computer version? Thanks so much!
  • Karen_LM
    Karen_LM Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    At the top of the screen, but below the ads, you have links to Home. recent Pots my topics.

Click on home, that takes you back to the front of the discussion pages, so you can find the category you want, and posts a new post where you want. M
  • Karen_LM
    Options
    ok until I figure out how to start a new post/subject....I have this question.......on my mobile phone app I have this cool thing where I can view a meal and see a pie showing me the percentages of fat, protein and carbs for that meal. it is a super handy tool for me but I cannot locate that "pie" on the computer/laptop. Can someone tell me if it exists on the computer version? Thanks so much!

Well, dang. I cant find it either!
  • Karen_LM
    Options
    Back to your original question, and now having seen more of your history, the vegan stuff. Gee, i dont know. I agree, it seems you should have lost measurable amount.

All i can say is, carry on. Either positive changes, or symptoms of something preventing them, will happen sooner or later.
  • skssks2
    Options
    thx I will try that
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    To start a new thread;

Click on "Message Boards"
    Choose the forum most relevant to your question - click on that.
    Scroll down to the bottom of teh list of topics, bottom right hand side is a button called "new topic". Click that.

But it's a good idea to use the "search" button first to see if your question has aleady been discussed.
  • skssks2
    Options
    Thank you so much! That was super helpful!
  • eheather1
    Options
    hi im 23 im 5.6 and weigh 11 stone 9 lb
    ive joined gym i been 2 days in a row so far for 2 hours .
    ive started my healthy diet to i have lost 6lb in a week im happy.
    my goal weight is 9 and half or 10 stone .
    add me if you want to join me and share tips