I'm in need of motivational friends

Hi I'm looking for more motivational friends to help me get to the finish line. I have lost 40 pounds so far and I want lose another 40 this year. I started at 219.4 and I'm currently at 179.4, my goal is 135. I'm 5'3 by the way, if anyone has the same goals or are willing to motivate me please send me a request! Thank you in advance!! :)

Replies

• domaha28
    domaha28 Posts: 16 Member
    I need all the motivational friends I can find. Sometimes it's a tough journey to go it alone. I'm just starting and you should be so proud of how far you have come. That is a great accomplishment!!! Congratulations and enjoy the feeling you have every time you look at where you started and where you are now. :happy:
  • PerlaRubi2013
    PerlaRubi2013 Posts: 110 Member
    Hi Hun! Just know that anything you set your mind to is possible!! Keep up the good work!! :)
  • Congrats on your current weight lost. That is amazing! I am very sure you can lose the remaining weight you want to lose. Keep it up. Feel free to add me if you like. The more supportive, motivational friends, the better :)
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 100+, now at 170 and looking to lose another 20-25.
  • PerlaRubi2013
    PerlaRubi2013 Posts: 110 Member
    Hi Hun! Just know that anything you set your mind to is possible!! Keep up the good work!! :)