Show me your kitty...

Options

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    My cat should have a MFP account...

Mine should also. She weights 7 kgs even though she's quite big. We've been feeding her with light kibbles but she doesn't seem to lose much weight. She doesn't like to move, if we try to make her play with a rope she will lay on the sofa on her back and try to catch it with her paws. She lives at home since we don't have a garden and we can't bring her outside because she would get lost. :ohwell:
    Is she part coon?
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    th926978.gif
    That is not your kitty, you stoled that kitty from Gustaaf...

Did I? I should avoid Chief threads.
    :drinker:
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options

Mine should also. She weights 7 kgs even though she's quite big. We've been feeding her with light kibbles but she doesn't seem to lose much weight. She doesn't like to move, if we try to make her play with a rope she will lay on the sofa on her back and try to catch it with her paws. She lives at home since we don't have a garden and we can't bring her outside because she would get lost. :ohwell:
    Is she part coon?

Is it a breed? :embarassed:
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    IMAG1472.jpg
    Maggie Malificent

IMAG6065.jpg
    "Oh, was this your spot?"

IMAG6905.jpg
    "Why would I play in the little house you bought for me when I can hide in your hamper and attack you when you walk by?"
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Is she part coon?

Is it a race? :embarassed:

Maine Coon cats are usually larger than other cats and to vets that don't know they are part coon, it may seem as the cat is overweight when it's actually in a healthy weight range. I had this problem with a Coon-mixed cat and was given "diet" food that he did not like. He was a very picky eater.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine_Coon

:flowerforyou:
  • MoiKarina
    MoiKarina Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My profil picture is my kitty Harmony. I love my little fur ball
  • Erinelda
    Options
    How do I post a picture?
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    My baby:

365_zps1e735085.jpg
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    My baby:

365_zps1e735085.jpg
    ERMAHGAWDDDD <33333
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Options
    My baby:

365_zps1e735085.jpg
    ERMAHGAWDDDD <33333

Don't get too excited, he's an *kitten*. I mean, he IS my baby. :laugh:
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Options

Wauw!

I love when cats are just 1 colour

Or is that a little white i see there, or just a catbell?

He has the tiniest bit of white fur on his upper chest, and another tiny bit on his belly. Usually you can't even see it. He'd never put up with a catbell, he's a hunter.
  • Erinelda
    Options
    {IMG}javascript:%20B('http://pics.pof.com/dating/237/87/3shth4feakgz3p1d4ng2phrqx393636662.2.jpg',''){/IMG}

Thank you, did this work?

LOL nope
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    My baby:

365_zps1e735085.jpg
    Looks like my girlfriend's cat. He's a Norwegian Forest Cat, all black except the tiniest bits of white. Is this one evil as well? :tongue:

I don't have a cat at the moment, just my doggie :D
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Options
    My baby:

365_zps1e735085.jpg
    Looks like my girlfriend's cat. He's a Norwegian Forest Cat, all black except the tiniest bits of white. Is this one evil as well? :tongue:

I don't have a cat at the moment, just my doggie :D

He's definitely evil. He stalks me all the time, he only allows me to cuddle him for less than 2 minutes unless in one of his rare cuddly moods, he bites like a dog. If he's trying to sleep and you keep calling him or talking to him he gets pissed off and his facial expression pretty much says "f^ck off".

My neighbors had a rottweiler that they used to keep in a chain in the back yard. That dog used to go crazy every time he saw my cat. My cat learned exactly how far the dog could reach, and would sit JUST out of his reach, cleaning himself and looking at the dog barking like crazy until he gave up and started whimpering.

I think he is a Maine Coon mix, someone abandoned him in a box when he was a kitten.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Options

Wauw!

I love when cats are just 1 colour

Or is that a little white i see there, or just a catbell?

He has the tiniest bit of white fur on his upper chest, and another tiny bit on his belly. Usually you can't even see it. He'd never put up with a catbell, he's a hunter.

I believe you should let them hunt when they want to, it's nature!
    How big is he btw? Cause he looks pretty big

I think he's 17 pounds. Not overweight, he's actually big.
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Options
    [/quote]

He's definitely evil. He stalks me all the time, he only allows me to cuddle him for less than 2 minutes unless in one of his rare cuddly moods, he bites like a dog. If he's trying to sleep and you keep calling him or talking to him he gets pissed off and his facial expression pretty much says "f^ck off".

My neighbors had a rottweiler that they used to keep in a chain in the back yard. That dog used to go crazy every time he saw my cat. My cat learned exactly how far the dog could reach, and would sit JUST out of his reach, cleaning himself and looking at the dog barking like crazy until he gave up and started whimpering.

I think he is a Maine Coon mix, someone abandoned him in a box when he was a kitten.
    [/quote]

did you ever read Pet Cemetery by King..... just sayin
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    1275905282_cat-vs-workout-girl.gif?w=290&h=230
  • Eleonora91
    Options

Is she part coon?

Is it a race? :embarassed:

Maine Coon cats are usually larger than other cats and to vets that don't know they are part coon, it may seem as the cat is overweight when it's actually in a healthy weight range. I had this problem with a Coon-mixed cat and was given "diet" food that he did not like. He was a very picky eater.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine_Coon

:flowerforyou:

Oh no she's not a Maine Coon. The picture may not be very clear... we came to the conclusion she's an european shorthair cat.
    Here's a picture of her size:

y0jm.jpg

She was slightly bigger a couple of years ago, this picture was taken at least 1 year ago. I haven't taken full size pictures recently, but she didn't get much smaller than that :(
  • Eleonora91
    Options
    Also, a few cute pictures:

33bzguo.jpg

smg4lh.jpg
  • cecileett
    Options
    2054hhx.jpg
    261z13l.jpg

She doesn't like the christmas tree (except for sleeping under it) so she destroys all the ornaments and bites the figures in the manger, I don't know, maybe she would like Hanukkah more lol