Oh God, someone brought donuts to work, HELP!!!

Options

Replies

• LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2xaOHd77bi9ekd0SWJqaHVnM0U/edit

I'm actually having the last laugh. Losing nearly 100lbs cutting sugar and donuts.

But keep laughing.

You may be interested in our friend Ed here, who lost over 350 lbs. And still eats donuts.

Exactly, Ed was my first thought here.
    Plus my friend Candi.

You do not need to cut anything out to lose weight.
    And I enjoy donuts (like from Timmy's or from the boutique shop by work) so I won't be cutting anything out to lose weight.
    Eff that noise.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    EMPTY CALORIES. END OF STORY. SURE THEY TASTE GOOD, (I'VE NEVER HAD TIM HORTON'S, ONLY EVER HEARD OF IT ON HERE) BUT YOU'LL BE HUNGRY IN AN HOUR. AND AS I'M TYPING THIS, SOMEONE JUST BROUGHT HOMEMADE CUPCAKES IN TO US> YEP fml. LMAO. but i just say no. she even walked in the room with them and said AMY DO NOT LOOK lmao!!
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    EMPTY CALORIES. END OF STORY. SURE THEY TASTE GOOD, (I'VE NEVER HAD TIM HORTON'S, ONLY EVER HEARD OF IT ON HERE) BUT YOU'LL BE HUNGRY IN AN HOUR. AND AS I'M TYPING THIS, SOMEONE JUST BROUGHT HOMEMADE CUPCAKES IN TO US> YEP fml. LMAO. but i just say no. she even walked in the room with them and said AMY DO NOT LOOK lmao!!

P4vbmlR.gif
  • ecottencat
    ecottencat Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Honestly resist it. It will get easier. Yesterday bagels were brought in. I had no desire to get one like I use to. Before I would eat two. How I achieved that I slowly eliminate sweet stuff. Also I now enjoy healthy food and have seen the results.

The comments I like here is when someone mentioned that her husband said you already know what it tastes like. Never thought of that in that way. Like that comment.

However if you have to eat one take only half or as small as a piece as you can manage. Don't eat the entire doughnut. Also take a cake doughnut nothing else.
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options

P4vbmlR.gif

Awwwwww puppy.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

P4vbmlR.gif

That looks like my baby.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

P4vbmlR.gif

That looks like my baby.

... That's a *dog*, Mia.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as "Good kind" from tim hortons.

All those donuts are bull****

man the **** up and stop eating bull****

You haven't had Dunkin Donuts then...
    Timmy's are AWESOME

I dont eat manufactured food that contains 10000% more sugar than normal.

#Keto

At least your first edit made sense (though improbable). 10,000% more than normal? Normal WHAT? Normal FOOD is a little vague.

A Dunkin' glazed donut has 12g of sugar.

A medium apple is a pretty "normal" unmanufactured food with 13g sugar.....
  • Frank_Just_Frank
    Frank_Just_Frank Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    It's too late now, someone probably had the last Boston Cream anyway.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options

P4vbmlR.gif

That looks like my baby.

... That's a *dog*, Mia.

23683-Ashton-Kutcher-burn-gif-95QB.gif
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

P4vbmlR.gif

That looks like my baby.

... That's a *dog*, Mia.

HEY! My dog *is* the baby (youngest).
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    It's too late now, someone probably had the last Boston Cream anyway.

PLAIN DONUTS FOR THE WIN!

Or any of the ones from Neils:

top_pot_donuts_02.jpg

(PS, if it doesn't work, someone help me! I'm at work!)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Have one. It's probably the same as my yogurt/granola and sausage breakfast. Complete the rest of your day as usual.

Easy right?
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    had a chocolate frosted and a boston creme this morning.

youve reminded me i have one left...i think its glazed.

thank you.
  • BelleVegan77
    BelleVegan77 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Breath it will pass :)
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as donut feels.
    That's the fact, Jack!
    stripes155.jpg
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I always say "How will this look on my A**" then i put it down. LOL
    You can do it girl, just resist!
  • BelleVegan77
    BelleVegan77 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I totally feel your pain and I have two tips. One try eatting something else. Remove yourself from where you can see them or smell them and have a piece of fruit. I know it sounds lame but it totally helps! Two if you give in...time yourself eatting it. It makes a huge difference the next time when you look back and think huh... enjoyed that 5 min and have to do work out...HOW many? to burn it off.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Have a 1/2 donut to satisfy the urge if you must.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Have one now or you might splurge later. You don't need to avoid, just limit. One donut will be fine or find someone to split one with. I do this at work with a fellow MFP member. Strength in numbers.