All Singles on Valentine's Day!

Options
2»

Replies

• silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Wow, where was my invite? I'm single too, ya know!

WSeVqcl.gif
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Drinking whisky and watching xxx movies.
    Singledom rocks! ;)

I might love you.

Don't forget the Cheetos!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Singledom rocks! ;)

I might love you.

(shhhhh don't tell your 2 valentine's day dates that there's a 3rd in the running)
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Xbox or Netflix... I was planning on getting GTA 5 for my next mini goal so maybe I can buy it tomorrow on the way home from work :P
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Working workout, university, consultation with a tattooist, meeting pals for dinner and finally, off to work. The 14th is any other day for me.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Singledom rocks! ;)

I might love you.

(shhhhh don't tell your 2 valentine's day dates that there's a 3rd in the running)

Pffft. They don't care. They would still have each other.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Not single, I'm married...but my wife and I don't do V-day...I think we did once when we were first dating or something...it's a pretty cheesy holiday if you ask me.

Since V-day this year falls on Friday we will be watching some movie with the kiddos on Netflix or Amazon Prime...because Friday night is movie night...it's usually pizza night out too, but our favorite place will be packed with V-dayers I'm sure so we're staying in...probably making pasta.
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm having a date with myself at the gym!
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    House of Cards on Netflix and vodka.
  • iGotThis27
    iGotThis27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Personally, I've always enjoyed this holiday much more without all the relationship obligations...
    Goin out with my single girlfriends whom I love dearly! Enjoy your partay and tell your friends to bring a dish & drink <3<3<3
  • hasta_la_vista_belly
    Options
    Sit in a corner and cry with a bottle of whiskey.

Just kidding.

No, will probably play some games, watch some movies, grab some food when I get home from work.
  • Sirrunsalot75
    Sirrunsalot75 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Singledom rocks! ;)

Awesome!!
  • mmartinez_az
    Options
    Singledom rocks! ;)

I love it!
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    So... I'm having a Valentine's Party tomorrow for all the single people, and I can't for the life of me think of what to cook? Any suggestions? I'm wanting to keep the grocery bill under $50 if possible.

Suggestions for games/movies? etc?

What are the rest of my single MFP friends doing for Valentine's Day? Why should the people in relationships be the only ones to have any fun on V-day?

I'm having a similar party with a bunch of my single girlfriends too. All I know so far is that there's going to be LOTS of chocolate hehehe! :laugh:

Hmm, well I'm not sure what to recommend, it depends on what you all like. You could do something exciting and different by trying to cook up an ethnic dish that everyone decides on. Or you could go real fun and simple by doing make-your-own pizzas, that way you don't even have to really cook just buy the ingredients lol. If it were me, because it's Valentine's Day, I'd do something simpler for food (maybe burgers or sandwiches with salads, pizzas, or Italian is always a crowd-pleaser) and focus more on the desserts and drinks! :wink:
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    When is Valentine's day anyway?
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions! I think I've narrowed it down to Lasagna, nachos, spaghetti or pizza for dinner, too bad we will have some picky eaters... I love Ethnic foods! and probably a turtle cheesecake ball for dessert... and a chocolate fountain if I can get it to work! lol
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    pizza & lasagna ..with lots of chocolate & chips

and horror movies