Seeing ex tomorrow - and have lost 28lbs!

Options

Replies

• tiffanyb73
    Options
    Lol Sometimes that is the best revenge for your pain. ..Seeing the look on his face would be totally priceless! WAY TO GO!
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to hear the results of the meeting! :) Congrats! That is awesome- I will be there one day. I know it.
  • LoserCruiser
    Options
    Love it:)
  • chocolatnoir
    chocolatnoir Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Karma is a *****. May he want you back....and may you walk away with your head high.

Have fun!!!:):)
  • ImmortalWings17
    ImmortalWings17 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Amen!!! XD
  • ImmortalWings17
    ImmortalWings17 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Let us know what happens!!
  • Sabriyah
    Options
    Have fun, dress-up, and wear a new hair style-something he has not seen on you. Be a new person,re-invent you. Enjoy every minuet of it YEHHH!
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Love this post! Congrats on the weight loss! Hope to hear how it went!!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    If you're not interested in him anymore curious why it matters what he thinks at this point? :huh: : I'd be way more concerned with the ex doing your business accounts and tax returns!:wink:
  • claire0928
    claire0928 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Love it! I've had the chance to do it myself once. Too bad I put 50lbs back on since then... Enjoy the moment!
  • DawnMichelle68
    DawnMichelle68 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    work it!!!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    you worked hard for the 28lb !! be proud of yourself
    I hope you have a great outfit picked out?
    have fun tomorrow :)

Big ditto!! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Sooo how'd it go??? :o) :o) :o)
  • 2Young4This
    2Young4This Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hey girls...

I feel really bad for not posting but it is a little shameful. Ok here's the truth...
    So I walked in and he gave me the biggest hug and kiss and told me he had missed me. We did the boring tax stuff and then he cracked open some fizz. I said I was driving, he asked me to stay, we went out for dinner and it was lovely. I did stay at his and we had a really nice time ;-) . It was great to end it on really good terms.

He also said I had lost loads of weight and that I looked great. He even said "I don't care about what you weigh, I always fancied you and thought you were sexy... I still do". And that, ladies, is why I loved him!!

I know I was supposed to stay strong but I had the best time and I feel stronger than ever.

2Y4T xxx

PS Loving the girl power on this thread
    PPS @HealthyChanges2 I guess I just want him to see what he is missing. I reckon a load of girls on here would love to run in to their ex when they are feeling confident and looking good!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Hey girls...

I feel really bad for not posting but it is a little shameful. Ok here's the truth...
    So I walked in and he gave me the biggest hug and kiss and told me he had missed me. We did the boring tax stuff and then he cracked open some fizz. I said I was driving, he asked me to stay, we went out for dinner and it was lovely. I did stay at his and we had a really nice time ;-) . It was great to end it on really good terms.

He also said I had lost loads of weight and that I looked great. He even said "I don't care about what you weigh, I always fancied you and thought you were sexy... I still do". And that, ladies, is why I loved him!!

I know I was supposed to stay strong but I had the best time and I feel stronger than ever.

2Y4T xxx

PS Loving the girl power on this thread
    PPS @HealthyChanges2 I guess I just want him to see what he is missing. I reckon a load of girls on here would love to run in to their ex when they are feeling confident and looking good!

I see nothing shameful about it! I'm glad you had a good time. And the important thing is how you feel about yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • Wiitabax
    Wiitabax Posts: 284
    Options
    Excellent!!!

AND - just to rub it in I would SO do this to him...

No doubt he'll say "WOW!!! you look great!"

Just pretend that it's an everyday remark and say:

"Yes... I know."

And then add.

"And you... well... how you keeping?"

Don't compliment him lol and feel great for it!!!

Hey, my wife always says:

"It's a good job you ain't a woman - you'd be a REAL *****" lol - and I take that as a compliment!!!

:laugh:

Again - WELL DONE on the weight loss!!!
  • Wiitabax
    Options
    "It's a good job you ain't a woman - you'd be a REAL *****" lol - and I take that as a compliment!!!

Again - WELL DONE on the weight loss!!!

And the edited word...

b
    i
    t
    c
    h

Damn these forum expletive filters!!!

• Wiitabax
    Options
    DAMN!!! Just read your other comment - ah well, save my suggestion til next time - or hand it to someone else to use!

• DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Live has its little delicious moments! When it comes to motivation, all's fair - congrats!

2967818.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

exercise.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!