What is the oldest or youngest u would date?

Options

Replies

• crystalcrosstx
    crystalcrosstx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Youngest ~ 19
    Oldest ~ 27

I'm 20 haha :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Patti1023
    Patti1023 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 50, so I could go down to mid 40's, up to around 57... maybe.
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Everyone has an age limit until they meet someone that makes their pupils dilate. Then all of a sudden, oh, they're mature for their age.
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    18-60 lmao
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and happily married to a 32 yr old guy. But if I were single right now, I'd probably prefer the 28-40 range honestly. I was divorced at age 35 and my online dating profile was mostly for guys 25-35.

Even though that is mostly younger guys and hardly any older ones...that's been my usual mode. I don't tend to do well with older men (more than a couple of years older), I always wind up feeling like they are being condescending toward me and I think part of that is just my personality and mannerisms which can seem quite hyper, eager, and a bit younger than my age. Also a lot of older guys (my age for example) have kids and that is a very serious long time dealbreaker for me.
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm 24. It would have to be very convincing for me to date younger. I went as old as 34... that lasted a month, and seemed off. I wouldn't go that old again. I hope I won't have to though... I have an awesome man right now! (He's 25)
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I'd probably go 10 years in either direction.:drinker:
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    i made the mistake of dating somebody 20 years older before, they were literally twice my age. never again.

37, and 24. im 25
  • jannalovescoffee
    jannalovescoffee Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    i made the mistake of dating somebody 20 years older before, they were literally twice my age. never again.

37, and 24. im 25

Amandakev88....I LOVE your profile pic. :love:
  • Redhead_23
    Options
    I'm 24. Youngest if I wasn't already dating...probably 27. Oldest 40. No offense guys but young guys are a total turn off for me.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    If I were single...youngest is about 30 and oldest is 45.
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine dating someone younger than me. I've always dated older people. Don't really have an upper limit though lol. If I get on with someone that's all that matters.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    If I were single...youngest is about 30 and oldest is 45.

^-- This, verbatim.
  • Amazonbella
    Options
    I will be 40 this year, so the youngest I will date is 32, the oldest is usually around 45.
  • OliveRiver
    OliveRiver Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My maximum limit has always been 10 years my senior. Youngest would probably be 2 years my senior. I'm currently 21 and husband is 27, so I'd consider our difference pretty much perfect.
  • bb_lose_weight
    bb_lose_weight Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Don't mind me I am just looking for the gals over 35 that posted upper age limits of 43. Go about your business this isn't the post your looking for!!!!!!!
  • bb_lose_weight
    bb_lose_weight Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I will be 40 this year, so the youngest I will date is 32, the oldest is usually around 45.

How you doin??
  • starlaca
    starlaca Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    18 youngest

99 oldest
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Options
    18 youngest

99 oldest

whew. just made it
  • lonewolf44