Oh God, someone brought donuts to work, HELP!!!

Options
123457»

Replies

• BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    So you need help nomming them? I would like a donut.
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm in to munch them if you want. It'll be a pleasure.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Only donuts that I actually like are krispy kreme... guess thank god for being picky even then I only like the ones with the pure icing sugar in it.
    Tim Hortons donuts to me are always stale.
  • lrpeach
    lrpeach Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    either eat it or don't..but don't be one of those people who breaks off a hunk of it leaving the rest behind. Ick! I do wish people would stop bringing junky food into the work place. Happens to me all the time. This morning it was pumpkin scones. :devil:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I have this issue on a regular basis. I always tell myself that it's not going to be as awesome as I'm hoping. That's why I buy the dessert gum from Juicy Fruit. And make sure the donuts aren't sitting on your desk (I have to move them into the kitchen)

http://healthylivinghowto.com/1/post/2014/02/what-happens-to-your-body-when-you-carb-binge.html
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    can you get a hold of some super minty gum? you wont want one after you put two pieces in your mouth. I love to look at and smell donuts but I don't dare eat them
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    They're the good kind from Tim Horton's, too! Tell me why I don't want one, PLEASE!!! :sad:

Either go and buy a tasty, healthier snack to eat instead or just eat and enjoy half (or a quarter) of a donut. :smile:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I have this issue on a regular basis. I always tell myself that it's not going to be as awesome as I'm hoping. That's why I buy the dessert gum from Juicy Fruit. And make sure the donuts aren't sitting on your desk (I have to move them into the kitchen)

Sorry, don't read the link...I was hoping it would be more scientific then trying to sell something...:blushing:
  • debbiesats
    debbiesats Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hope you enjoyed the donut :smile: Wish I cuold get to a Tim Horton's - although Greggs' chocolate orange donuts are pretty awesome - Jaffa cakes in donut form mmmmmmmmmm
  • Alex_murphyy
    Alex_murphyy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I really like that! So true, I already know what it taste like! Keep pushing forward! You can do this. And if you eat a donut, just go to the gym for an extra 30-40 minutes! Learn to treat yourself or you're going to get discouraged!
  • kerryforward
    kerryforward Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    To use your own words:

Why I want to get in shape

Less inner thigh rub when wearing a dress.
    Less foot pain when walking around on vacation.
    More energy to do the things I love.
    To fit comfortably in my clothes.
    To prove to myself that I can do it.

You CAN do it. Walk away from the donuts.

This answer rocked my socks. Thank you so much for the blatant reminder. I said NO to the donuts!
  • kerryforward
    kerryforward Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    It's too late now, someone probably had the last Boston Cream anyway.

You're totally right. The guy who ate the Boston Cream was the same guy who kept telling me "MAN THESE DONUTS ARE AWESOME! YOU SHOULD REALLY HAVE ONE! MMMMMM!" and rubbing it in my face. A-hole thing to do, but he's still my work best friend.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    To use your own words:

Why I want to get in shape

Less inner thigh rub when wearing a dress.
    Less foot pain when walking around on vacation.
    More energy to do the things I love.
    To fit comfortably in my clothes.
    To prove to myself that I can do it.

You CAN do it. Walk away from the donuts.

This answer rocked my socks. Thank you so much for the blatant reminder. I said NO to the donuts!

You can still have all this and the donut.
  • brifinn23
    Options
    i ate a doughnut today and i just ate healthy the rest of the day and went on a walk and i was under my calorie goal for the day. just make sure the doughnut is the one with the least calories or cut it in half.
  • yobessiegirl
    Options
    save me JESUS!!!:cry: