P90X starting 11/29

Options
Hey all!

I started P90X with my hubby yesterday and plan on going full board. If anyone wants to follow along that is also doing P90X, that would be great!

My diet:
Level 1 proportions:
* Proteins – 5 servings
* Dairy – 2 servings
* Fruits – 1 servings
* Vegetables – 2 servings
* Fats – 1 servings
* Carbs – 1 servings
* Condiments – 1 servings
* Snacks – 1 Single servings

My workout, Phase 1:
Day 1 – Exercises for chest and back along with Ab Ripper X for abdominal exercises
Day 2 – Plyometrics exercise training
Day 3 – Exercises for arms and shoulders exercises along with Ab Ripper X
Day 4 – Yoga exercises
Day 5 – Exercises for back and legs exercises along with Ab Ripper X
Day 6 – Kenpo X
Day 7 – Day for Rest or stretching exercises featured in X stretch

Good luck!

Replies

• daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    my roomate and i are strarting this week also.. well... restarting. :]
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am currently on week 8/recovery! I will follow along! good luck and Bring it!!
  • alex51026
    Options
    Good luck! I'm interested in trying P90X of Insanity soon, I want to get in better shape than I am now before I start...
  • cinico
    Options
    Hey all!

I started P90X with my hubby yesterday and plan on going full board. If anyone wants to follow along that is also doing P90X, that would be great!

My diet:
    Level 1 proportions:
    * Proteins – 5 servings
    * Dairy – 2 servings
    * Fruits – 1 servings
    * Vegetables – 2 servings
    * Fats – 1 servings
    * Carbs – 1 servings
    * Condiments – 1 servings
    * Snacks – 1 Single servings

My workout, Phase 1:
    Day 1 – Exercises for chest and back along with Ab Ripper X for abdominal exercises
    Day 2 – Plyometrics exercise training
    Day 3 – Exercises for arms and shoulders exercises along with Ab Ripper X
    Day 4 – Yoga exercises
    Day 5 – Exercises for back and legs exercises along with Ab Ripper X
    Day 6 – Kenpo X
    Day 7 – Day for Rest or stretching exercises featured in X stretch

Good luck!

I am new to myfitnesspal and just now discovered how to edit my goals per day! my calories goal for example! Are you shooting for the 1800 calories recommended by p90x or what my fitness pal recommends? I have not had any luck with loosing weight, but I know for sure if I drop under 2000 calories a day I crash and don't have enough energy for the workouts!
  • sabell82
    Options
    Hi Cinico,

I am just following the plan and it gives me about 1800 calories per day. I would like to use less but I feel lethargic if I don't get enough calories.

Are you using the supplements? I'm not but maybe those would help you? Or just taking a really good multi-vitamin?

Good luck!
  • cinico
    Options
    hi, yes I use the recovery drink among other supplements! I just started Oxi Elite pro to see if that helps any!!
  • sabell82
    Options
    Just tried the polymetrics video......only made it 23 minutes. BUT it's a start, I'm not giving up that easy ;) Still, 187 calories burned, better than just being a lump on the couch :)
  • srs71
    srs71 Posts: 6
    Options
    I have done p90x and it is by far one of the best work-outs you can do! Results are fast and phenomenal! Hang in there. Plyo is probably the hardest video in the stack. It will become a love/hate relationship. Follow the instructions closely because I had to pull back due to back issues after plyo. I don't think that it specifically caused the back issues, they were probably already there but it aggravated them. In any case, the ab ripper rocks! Hardest ab work-out ever! Again, I have never had better results and for the first time in my life actually had my kids comment on my six pack! LOL! Have lost it since i quit doing p90 but I know it's in there somewhere...Good luck and I know you will feel it tomorrow but keep pushing play! That's the hardest part of the whole deal.
  • brat1076
    brat1076 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm interested in trying P90X of Insanity soon, I want to get in better shape than I am now before I start...

Just get it and do it. If I can do it an be a graduate believe me anyone can. You have to modify the program for you. Like Tony Says "Do your best and for get the rest"
  • brat1076
    Options

Just get it and do it. If I can do it an be a graduate believe me anyone can. You have to modify the program for you. Like Tony Says "Do your best and for get the rest"
  • brat1076
    Options
    Great job getting started buying P90X was the best thing that I ever did for my health. It was worth every penny I spent