Hello! New and looking for friends!

Options
Hello!

My name is Cassidy. I'm 21 and currently looking to loose a bunch of weight and to get healthy. Due to certain circumstances in my life, I've gained nearly 200 pounds in 4 years!

I have problems with obsessing over food. I have my theories as to why I do this....but it's still a problem. I also have a problem with binge eating. I need help getting the motivation to exercise and eat right.

Anyone who wants to talk or be my friend, feel free to add me! I'm friendly and would love to have a support system and to be one as well.

Thanks!

Replies

• cami11e
    cami11e Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Cassidy! I'm going to add you now. Looking forward to having you on my feed!
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I'll share support with you. Sent FR
  • candacecorns
    Options
    Hi Cassidy, im sort of new to this also.. my name is candace and im 22 and have a 2 year old son and i have been big my whole life and hasve only dreamed of the thought of being slim lol but ive been excersising for almost a months 5-6 days a week but i still have binging problems also ..almost like im addicted to food ... i just quit smoking cigarettes december 7th and i have lots more energy and the exercising has been helping trmendously already although i have only lost 7 lbs in a month im gaining strength and am able to do alot more than i used to and i feel amazing and im determined and excited to lose the weight ...we just cant give up lol even if the weight isnt dropping of its still healthy to exercise and eventually the pounds will come off... i just have to fix my eating habits but take it 1 day at a time :)