Looking for a Beach Body Coach

Options
Im looking for a Beach Body Coach in Canada, preference given to those in Calgary.

Please PM me

Thanks =)

Also please no coaches that are going to charge me, i just want to buy products and i know you get commission on it anyways so that should be plenty =)

Replies

• Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Hi Balencia -

Purely out of curiousity, I would be most grateful if you come back to this thread in precisely 2 or 4 or 12 or 24 hours -- whatever is convenient for you -- and report back in this thread on just how many PMs you received.

Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    There are a ton of beach body groups on MFP.

But why are you on MFP looking for a coach? Why not go to the beach body website/forum?
  • BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I've had a coach that was assigned to me on beachbody.com and im not a fan of her.

Also having one in my home town would make it easier to pick up the package as im not always home to sign for it when it comes.

And finding one that is in canada is pretty tough
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Ignore me. My question had been answered. Haha.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

But why are you on MFP looking for a coach? Why not go to the beach body website/forum?

This.

Plus save your money.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    prepare to get slammed with PM's…

I will be your "coach" for 99.99 a month...
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Im looking for a Beach Body Coach in Canada, preference given to those in Calgary.

Please PM me

Thanks =)

Is there a particular reason you're looking for a couch?

My couch is 72in long and I'm 67in tall. But with the arm rests, its too short for me and my feet hang off.

So I'm def looking for a new couch
  • BalenciaLynn
    Options

This.

Plus save your money.

i've used the shakeology and besides what everyone says about it i enjoy it and want to keep repurchasing
  • PikaKnight
    Options

This.

Plus save your money.

i've used the shakeology and besides what everyone says about it i enjoy it and want to keep repurchasing

You don't need a coach for that. Check out ebay or just order straight from the site.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I had a beach body coach on here call me a wart hog. I hope you dont get her, shes hella mean!!
  • BalenciaLynn
    Options

This.

Plus save your money.

You don't need a coach for that. Check out ebay or just order straight from the site.

as i've said i need to have it shipped to them as im not home often so i cant sign for it. Thats the only reason
  • PikaKnight
    Options

This.

Plus save your money.

as i've said i need to have it shipped to them as im not home often so i cant sign for it. Thats the only reason

You don't have any friends or family to sign for it or that could take the shipment for you?

This just seems rather odd. Never heard of someone using a beach body coach like this. lol.

And also...why not search the beachbody website/forums again? The coaches have their locations on there. And if you don't like the coach assigned to you, then ask for another or search the lists and contact one of them.
  • ndj1979
    Options

This.

Plus save your money.

I need to develop a totally useless product and get people hooked/addicted to it like this….
  • BalenciaLynn
    Options

This.

Plus save your money.

You don't have any friends or family to sign for it or that could take the shipment for you?

This just seems rather odd. Never heard of someone using a beach body coach like this. lol.

And also...why not search the beachbody website/forums?

sadly no

so i've come to mfp

and since i use it for my daily tracking i thought i might as well use it to also find me a coach in calgary =)

its not the norm but hey they want commission and i want someone to deliver my package when i am at home to accept it
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Why do they make you sign for the shipments? I'm not in Canada, but my shipments always get left at my door. Is that a Canada thing?
  • BalenciaLynn
    Options

This.

Plus save your money.

I need to develop a totally useless product and get people hooked/addicted to it like this….

this is really not needed for.

I like the product and it works for me, if you find it its not for you then so be it. But you do not need to make smug remarks.
  • BalenciaLynn
    Options
    Why do they make you sign for the shipments? I'm not in Canada, but my shipments always get left at my door. Is that a Canada thing?

oh my i've never had packages left at my door, if your not home they will leave you a note saying to go to your post office to pick up.
    I dont drive so its difficult for me to get to the one they send it to
  • ndj1979
    Options
    i am curious what you feel that shakeology is doing that is so great for you, that could not be accomplished through eating real food, a calorie deficit, and exercise?
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Here are a couple places I found just by googling,

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/PJMCLEAN

http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/228357496

Go quick - I got a warning that ads are not allowed so it could get removed.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

oh my i've never had packages left at my door, if your not home they will leave you a note saying to go to your post office to pick up.
    I dont drive so its difficult for me to get to the one they send it to

Canada's weird