Looking for a Beach Body Coach

Options

Replies

• BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    i am curious what you feel that shakeology is doing that is so great for you, that could not be accomplished through eating real food, a calorie deficit, and exercise?

I simply use it as a protien shake after my workout in the morning , i find the ones ive tried dont fill me up for a long period of time before i eat breakfast.
  • BalenciaLynn
    Options
    Why do they make you sign for the shipments? I'm not in Canada, but my shipments always get left at my door. Is that a Canada thing?

oh my i've never had packages left at my door, if your not home they will leave you a note saying to go to your post office to pick up.
    I dont drive so its difficult for me to get to the one they send it to

Canada's weird

no we like to call it being safe.

what if someone takes your package and your mail man says he dropped it off so he did his job?

No way not on my time
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    i am curious what you feel that shakeology is doing that is so great for you, that could not be accomplished through eating real food, a calorie deficit, and exercise?

I simply use it as a protien shake after my workout in the morning , i find the ones ive tried dont fill me up for a long period of time before i eat breakfast.

Shakeology isn't a real good shake to meet protein needs.

Maybe try Optimum Nutrition or even Trutein.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

that is a lot of money just to get some protein ..

why don't you look into protein from GNC, or a local store…?
  • BalenciaLynn
    Options

I've looked around and I really enjoy this one so I'm onto my fourth bag now.

Looks like Canadian coaches are non existent
  • GeoguyBri
    GeoguyBri Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My god.. leave this woman alone if you can't help her with her question.. People are curious why it can sometimes be intimidating or useless to ask simple questions on message boards. She likes the product, she uses it, she wants a local coach. She shouldn't have to defend everything from her preference of protein intake to her nationality..
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options

That's true. There are better and it's not really marketed as a protein shake. I've looked at getting supplements individually, and for the ones I want it would be a similar price to shakeology...but I don't typically have a protein shake so I don't have that cost there. But with a good multi-vitamin, pro and prebiotics, some of the other super foods, and a protein shake you can come to around $100/month depending on what brands you get and how picky you are. Good thing I'm not super picky. :laugh:
  • BalenciaLynn
    Options
    My god.. leave this woman alone if you can't help her with her question.. People are curious why it can sometimes be intimidating or useless to ask simple questions on message boards. She likes the product, she uses it, she wants a local coach. She shouldn't have to defend everything from her preference of protein intake to her nationality..

Thank you :)
  • nehtaeh
    Options

They just opened up the Canada market not too long ago, plus it's hard to be a coach in Canada when the stores sell the programs. That's why you won't find too many. There are some out there I'm sure though.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

No one was making her defend anything. We offered suggestions since she was having issues getting the product anyways. Way to escalate the situation from nothing to 10. :drinker:
  • BalenciaLynn
    Options

That's true. There are better and it's not really marketed as a protein shake. I've looked at getting supplements individually, and for the ones I want it would be a similar price to shakeology...but I don't typically have a protein shake so I don't have that cost there. But with a good multi-vitamin, pro and prebiotics, some of the other super foods, and a protein shake you can come to around $100/month depending on what brands you get and how picky you are. Good thing I'm not super picky. :laugh:

Unfortunately I'm very picky so my vitamins and protein shakes and extras can become quite costly but it works for me so it's worth it
  • ndj1979
    Options

just trying to save her some money ..shakeology is over priced big time, especially if you are just using it for a protein shake..

but hey, what do I know..?

OP - feel free to keep spending all your hard earned money on shakeology ..

good luck to you!
  • nehtaeh
    Options

Unfortunately I'm very picky so my vitamins and protein shakes and extras can become quite costly but it works for me so it's worth it

There's nothing unfortunate about it. Quality in your vitamins and supplements is a good thing.
  • BalenciaLynn
    Options

No one was making her defend anything. We offered suggestions since she was having issues getting the product anyways. Way to escalate the situation from nothing to 10. :drinker:

I don't think that's what he's getting at. I find with anyone wanting a product that everyone bashes for their own reasons comes off as odd.
    People wonder why someone would want it and then when they explain their reasonings it just doesn't make sense still

I don't feel the need to defend at all as I could care less if people think I'm wasting my money or am being sucked into a phony business scam
  • Mof3wc
    Mof3wc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Why do they make you sign for the shipments? I'm not in Canada, but my shipments always get left at my door. Is that a Canada thing?

oh my i've never had packages left at my door, if your not home they will leave you a note saying to go to your post office to pick up.

I live in Canada too and they leave packages at my door ALL the time. Sometimes they don't even knock, they just drop it off and leave.
  • Mof3wc
    Mof3wc Posts: 126 Member
    Options

They just opened up the Canada market not too long ago, plus it's hard to be a coach in Canada when the stores sell the programs. That's why you won't find too many. There are some out there I'm sure though.

Our town must be strange, we have at least 10 coaches locally that I've come across just on Facebook, and we live in a small, small town (in BC) compared to Calgary.
  • shazbox1
    shazbox1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My mail carrier is an *kitten* and says I wasn't home when I was, then I have to leg it to the post office.
  • ndj1979
    Options

I don't think that's what he's getting at. I find with anyone wanting a product that everyone bashes for their own reasons comes off as odd.
    People wonder why someone would want it and then when they explain their reasonings it just doesn't make sense still

I don't feel the need to defend at all as I could care less if people think I'm wasting my money or am being sucked into a phony business scam

I apologize for trying to save you money...
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Canada's weird

no we like to call it being safe.

what if someone takes your package and your mail man says he dropped it off so he did his job?

No way not on my time

TIL that front porch crimes are more prevalent/likely in Canada than in the US.
  • melzielkie
    melzielkie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow all these posts and she still doesn't have someone to pick up her parcels? Why do people waste their time trying to convince her she's doing something wrong by buying BB products? You don't like BB; don't concern yourselves!