New and looking for some friends

Options
2»

Replies

• TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm on daily and routinely log. MFP has greatly helped me and I'm always looking for new friends!
  • stina17
    stina17 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on here every day :)
  • Jenn0978
    Jenn0978 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I really appreciate all of the comments and encouragement. This makes me even more confident that I am going to make a real change! I can't wait to hear what everyone has to offer!
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hi there.

I'm currently 39. Ye gods... how did that happen??? I don't have my own kids, but I have a LOT of children in my life. I like that they are all returnable at the end of the day, and I get my deposit back if I don't break them.

I am happy to have more supportive people here too.

If anyone from here sends me a friend request, I will approve it and do my best to send words of encouragement.
  • jas16
    jas16 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been on for a couple of months now and love the tracking and the support. Feel free to send me a friend invite.
  • Texasnewfiegirl
    Texasnewfiegirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I want to be able to look in the mirror and feel confident in myself; take control back over my body!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey all feel free to add if you want more sup port
  • amycuz14
    amycuz14 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You have taken the first and hardest step! Now to just keep going, one day at a time, you can do it!

I'd love to have more friends as well, I went at it solo for a year and now that I've started adding friends I'm realizing that it really can make a difference, even just to have people who "get" it. No one around me IRL seems to have the same struggles, and I felt really alone. I sent you a FR!
  • lizabear911
    lizabear911 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome !

Ive been on this site for almost a year now, and it has been a good help for me. I log in daily, so if you need support you can add me
    username is lizabear911

Good Luck!
  • MissjessA193
    MissjessA193 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone- I'm new here too and looking for friends to encourage and be encouraged by. My goal is to lose 40 pounds and run an entire 5K. (I have ran/walked 5K's in the past) If anyone wants to add me that would be great! I'm in Oregon by the way :)
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I have had success since I have been on here! I am sending you a friend request!
  • melnearf919
    melnearf919 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm also new here! I started this app a couple months ago but only got serious about two weeks ago! I've never had to worry about diet or exercise but sence I turned 30 three years ago I've gained weight. Trying to learn how to be healthy! Any positive adds are welcome!