Valentine's day: what's your plan?

Options

Replies

• Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Nothing hubby has to work till 4 and the snow/ice here is a nightmare. We will eat at home whatever I feel like cooking for us. I am going to workout at home and stay off the roads. Welcome to the South..sigh..
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    "the lego movie" with my kid. . . can't wait, actually. . :smile:
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Weigh in the AM - hopefully with good results. If not, next week will be better.
    Surviving an office lunch (bringing angel food cake)
    Get some exercise in during the day.
    Going out for dinner with friends - menu already picked out.
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Steak dinner at a local restaurant. Maybe a little wine. Maybe a little dessert. Looking forward to it! Then strength training in the AM. :laugh:
  • miesha198
    miesha198 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well, this year is my first Valentine's Day as a single mom so I went out tonight and bought myself a dozen beautiful white roses and a single pink one for my daughter. Giving her a polar fleece blanket with hearts on it and a big heart pillow to match. Of course I found some cinnamon hearts for her too. ;-)
  • nataliesweet19
    Options
    I am going to keep watching breaking bad. That´s my valentine´s day.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    horror movies , chips, chocolate, pasta dinner ,tears,my blankets
  • kiwitechgirl
    kiwitechgirl Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Going to roller derby training and then for Japanese food afterwards with the league - a normal Friday night! I did bake red velvet cupcakes for my partner today but that's as far as Valentine's Day celebrations go for us - I told him not to get me anything and only made him cupcakes cos I had the day off and felt like baking...
  • savannxhsmiles
    Options
    eating a good salad for breakfast, lunch and dinner so i can munch out on chocolate and some sweets and still stay under 1,000 calories (hopefully :grumble:). it's my boyfriend and i's first valentines day and knowing him, i can expect a bunch of chocolate. he's so cute. :love: we'll probably just watch a movie and cuddle, as i'm currently mostly home bound. which is more than enough for me! i made him a handmade card and got him a cute little puppy plush. i really hope he likes it. i'm hoping for a good day. twenty minutes til for me, so happy valentines day guys! :heart:
  • MarKayDee
    Options
    Working all day and hating the holiday (I am working floral for the week as always and it ruins it for me in a big way)

My husband and I did have some surf and turf last night and I bought chocolate covered strawberries and a mini chocolate cheesecake.
  • Eve_e
    Eve_e Posts: 57
    Options
    I'll be saving my calories for a whole lot of Smirnoff tonight. Cheers(:
  • glitterstreet
    Options
    Binge watch the new season of House of Cards.
  • notevenhere
    notevenhere Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Valentine's day: what's your plan?
    > Have Cupid arrested for false advertising! #Bitterandbroken
  • sigridolsen
    sigridolsen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Going to the gym… with all the other fitness minded people who don't have a date.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Think I will have to drag my man into the shower after having some of the French champagne he got me, him cooking me a salmon BBQ and if I don't fall asleep since I'm getting old I might get up to no good. :tongue:
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Healthy dinner and a movie with the hubby!
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Snowed in, Day 3. The chocolate ran out. No wine here. No walking to the store in the mountains of snow the snowplow left on the side of the roads (we really did get a foot, with ice on top).

I do have mocha coffee mix, though, so Happy Valentine's Day, y'all!
  • plasticserenity
    plasticserenity Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I made up my mind last week that Valentine's day will be a cheat day for me. Pizza from our neighbourhood pizzeria, full cheese, full dough, although it will be a small one and I'll have one or 2 slices. With some fries. Anyone else has such a plan for tomorrow? How are you dealing with it?

Exactly this, I could have written this post myself :)

Being newly-single I knew that Valentine's might be a tough day for me, so I've been extra sensible all week so that I can allow myself some cheat-food. Takeaway pizza and chips for me, along with Netflix and a onesie. Also my recent-ex has made me a lovely heart-decorated chocolate and salted caramel cupcake (he's not trying to sabotage my diet, I swear it's just an amicable split!) so that will be dessert.

And I won't even be recording any of it, I feel so naughty :ohwell:. I can cope with a week of no weight loss in exchange for some me-time.
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Gym for an hour after work then going out to eat, drink and be merry with my husband. :drinker:
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I'm cooking up a Beef Wellington for the man love.
    Got it planned in my calories, gonna have chocolate too! Oh and WINE!