Valentine's gift ideas for shopping at a gas station?

Options
1235»

Replies

• mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I would make a bouquet out of miniture liquor bottles, candy/chocolate and if I was straight, condoms.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    A tankful of petrol would be the best gift I could possibly receive from a petrol station, and more valuable than anything I've ever received!
  • east2west14
    east2west14 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Lottery ticket with a note about getting lucky on a gas receipt I found on the floor.

Can it be an expired lottery ticket? I don't want to give her a winner because then she'd have the means to leave me.

Write your name and her name at the back ;)
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    If you had less than 24 hours to get your gf/bf/cohabitator/poly-partners something for valentine's day and the only option was something you could purchase at a gas station or something you could make from several items bought at a gas station, what would you get?

hmm difficult one that, gallon of gas or a can of motor oil, or perhaps some window washer
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Love the topic title and wish you good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • MizMiami305
    MizMiami305 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Gas can with gas!!
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    De icer it's a symbol of not wanting your loved one to die in a horrific disfiguring car crash, premium engine oil like castrol magnetic shows that you can really push the boat out and only buy the best ****, also will make her engine purr like a freshly groomed Ocelot, just like she will.
  • Fit2Strip
    Fit2Strip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I am down to two options.
    1) A can of tuna with the card saying "Tonight we shall feast on fish together, but while you eat this tuna, I'll be dining on Red Snapper"

2) A handlebar for the shower so old people don't fall with the card saying "I plan to use this, to sex you right, spend decades together till I die in the night, and when you weep alone, in the shower my dear, you'll hold on this handle and remember our joyous years"
  • Fit2Strip
    Options
    If the second idea doesn't make you tear up a little, you have no soul.
  • needtochange2014
    Options

Yeah, it was nice in the beginning but it got a little to dark for comfort towards the end there. hah
  • Fit2Strip
    Options

Yeah, it was nice in the beginning but it got a little to dark for comfort towards the end there. hah

psh! Was the movie "Up" too dark for comfort? I am giving memories. It's better than a photo because she will see and use it every day and remember me. It's the epitome of romance. But as I age, I might loosen it a bit so if she tries to cougar it up after I die, it will break on them along with her hip.
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Sooooo romantic. lolzzzz ;)
  • Fit2Strip
    Options

which one?

Number 1? ;)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I think nothing is probably better than something from a gas station, ....or you can make up a lie about a florist screwing you out of delivery on Valentine's Day.

.....maybe a hefty gift card, $100 AMEX, or something like that?
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options

which one?

Number 1? ;)

Number 2! lol

Get yourself over here Sunday or Monday for the state fair!
    Although, you could wait for the strawberry festival at the end of the month. :D
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    In b4 "get her some dumb S&*t from CVS" video...

brah, I'm surprised you didn't suggest Nutella.

Hey hey hey! There are people out there that love Nutella... Okay!