Hi! Geeky girl here looking to make some pals.

Options

Replies

• Jurow
    Jurow Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    <--- I made my own Viking helmet (out of sheet metal), Shield and Scabbard for my sword (yes. . I have a sword). . so. . yeah. .kind of nerdy..

or the greatest living man alive ever
  • Jurow
    Jurow Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    only just found firefly thanks to netflix and no im sad ive no more to watch even brought serenity
  • beebeewho
    beebeewho Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You're all lovely. Have an 8bit gif.

pzys2u4
    This is my boomstick!
  • KinoM
    KinoM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    This is my boomstick!

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
  • KinoM
    KinoM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I prefer 16bit, like the Sega Genesis.(Minus the 32X add-on)

49951.gif

Missed.

n8aw3am
  • Will210
    Will210 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Old school JRR Tolkien fan. Band wagon GoT fan. (next season should be the best!!)

Old school Star Wars > old school Start Trek
    New school Star Trek > new school Star Wars
    Harsh feelings towards G Lucas for not only ruining star wars but my beloved Raiders series with Cyrstal Skull. :*-(

Recovering chocoholic (day by day). On day 44. Preparing for the easter candy season with daily affirmations delcaring my 'hatred' of cadburry eggs.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Agree - crystal skull was pants.
  • Sandralynn329
    Options
    Just joined today, feel free to add me. We all need all the support we can get:smile:
  • g0at1982
    g0at1982 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    hahaha love this thread!

ADD ME EVERYONE PLEASE. IF NOT IM ADDING ALL OF YOU GUYS WHEN I GET HOME

NOT SORRY FOR THE CAPS!!!!!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    only just found firefly thanks to netflix and no im sad ive no more to watch even brought serenity

I have to suppress the urge to shed a tear every time I think about firefly . .

it's happening again. . .*sniff*
  • NapsAndNachos
    Options
    I think Tolkien fans should have this picture on MFP as a fitness reminder:

56fdf84c0db3d2e244840f178a8222b2.jpg

In other news, I have noticed that when ever I get hooked on some game, I forget to eat. I have actually installed Civ V for the sole purpose of dieting :-) Just this week I found out about gog.com, so I'm going to install Alpha Centauri on my Mac. Yay! Yes, I'm old! :-)
  • g0at1982
    Options
    I think Tolkien fans should have this picture in MFP as a fitness reminder:

In other news, I have noticed that when ever I get hooked on some game, I forget to eat. I have actually installed Civ V for the sole purpose of dieting :-) Just this week I found out about gog.com, so I'm going to install Alpha Centauri on my Mac. Yay! Yes, I'm old! :-)

I'll just leave these here:

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2012/07/23/walking/

http://forum.outerra.com/index.php?topic=1491.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLHHS5Q_m0g
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Nerd fitness - are you part of the rebellion?
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I am also a gamer/anime watcher/book nerd =P Feel free to add me!

<3 nerd fitness

EDIT: ticker picture is actually fan art from a particular game. ^_^ (not my art, though. I'm not that talented XD)
  • NapsAndNachos
    Options
    Oh dear goodness. I am now obsessed with the idea that I need to add a Runkeeper challenge of walking to Mordor and back!
  • NapsAndNachos
    Options

I've had to stop playing those types games because 12 hours would pass and it would seem like 5 minutes. Plus, I always ended up going to war with people because my negotiating skills sucked. Diablo 3 has been my only time sink for a while now.

I haven't played Diablo 3 at all, and no WoW for couple of years or so. I can't play those, because it's not going to be 12 hours. It's going to be several months! :-)
  • g0at1982
    Options
    I have to say, your username seems like a perfect day.

What did you do today?

Naps and nachos.

Alright!

This to the power of infinity hahahaha... there was a thread a couple of days ago asking 'How did you gain your weight?'

My simple answer: nachos