dog owners

Options
2»

Replies

• AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    My parents' poodle likes to eat underwear. A lot. One time they were at obedience training and she decided to crap out one of my sister's g-strings.

We had another dog that ate a big container of blue glitter. It was the prettiest, sparkliest poop ever!
  • morehealthymatt
    morehealthymatt Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    used to keep chewing my socks (clean or dirty).

Found long pieces of thread from chewing on a carpet runner. It's the less fun version of a clown pulling never ending hankies out of his mouth.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    A red knee sock ........ I didn't even know she ate it, until it started coming out the other end :laugh:
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    This is gross, so scroll down if you have a weak stomach.

A used tampon.
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Bits of plastic from a Nylabone. Bright orange Nylabone pieces all over the backyard! And neon pink something that we're still not 100% sure where it came from. Maybe a plush toy? Didn't investigate that one close enough to be sure.
  • christopherfinkenbine
    Options
    I have seen all kinds of crazy things but probably the strangest was the feminine hygiene products mixed in with my jig skirts. it looked liked frilly torpedos coming out... lol Or maybe the mini super ball...
  • california_haley
    california_haley Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My pit ate the leather side off my couch as a puppy, the whole side, he didn't chew it up he ate it and later pooped it out. He also eats wood, again doesn't chew it and make a mess he will eat it. He also eats stuffing from his toys, it's nice cause he doesn't make a mess just eats the mess lol and he eats ropes which is never fun to pull out if his bum. He eats bones from the trash if I forget to put it up. He eats tennis balls, he will rip and eat the fuzz off them then bite down on the whole ball till it cracks then he will eat the rubber. He eats golf balls, he breaks the plastic off in order to eat it. And any other rubber toy he will rip apart to eat it. I honestly have no idea how he has never been sick. As a puppy he used to try and eat my dirty undies and used feminine hygiene products, I think that's by far the strangest

And my boxer mix likes to eat raw meat. I left her alone with a plate of raw hamburger patties and she ate the whole plate in like 30 seconds.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    a tire. well, part of a tire. Steel belted.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    A paper towel that had bacon grease on it... it looked like pulling one of those Clorox Wetwipes out of the tube.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My dog has done the eat poop, then vomit it back up thing too. Once right beside my dad's head when he was laying on the floor...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Paper towels, tissues. At some point we could find his poops in the backyard by just looking for white stuff.

He also has a taste for My Little Pony and Barbies.
  • nataliesweet19
    Options
    scotch tape
  • 1LoveChips
    1LoveChips Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    This is gross, so scroll down if you have a weak stomach.

A used tampon.

Love it! lol...

My Border Collie ate a pair of my wife tights, was poortly for ages, was seen by vet... seem to be fine... and then threw them up FOUR days later!
  • arrseegee
    arrseegee Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Poo.

Which it vomited up.

Then it ate the poo vomit.

No chocolate mousse for me that month!

Hahaha, as the owner of another poo-loving dog this really made me laugh.

My ex-flatmate had a chihuahua (sp?) that would regularly raid the rubbish bins in our bedrooms if he got half a chance. The worst one was when he ate two of my flatmate's used condoms. He then left the dog with us whenever he went to his girlfriend's place for the next couple of days in case the condoms came out and she realised he'd been cheating on her.
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    There isn't much my puppy hasn't eaten - walls, flooring, carpet, shoes, pillows, cushions, poo, toilet rolls, laptop cables x2, phone cables x2, car charger, ipod charger, DSi charger, blackberry tablet, tried to eat my kindle, glasses x2, chair, framed photo off the wall, any food left unguarded, anything not in the bin properly, washing up sponges, crayons , toy cars, her lead x2, her seat belt, garden fence, solar light, hair brush, broom, several zips and there's probably more and she's only 6 month old......
  • tlab827
    tlab827 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My dog eats dryer sheets and then throws them up in bed. Fun times.
  • Ranna51
    Options
    My boxer ate my husband's birthday cheque from his mom, and that same day ate a mouse out of the yard next door before I could stop him. Passed the mouse whole (ugh!) Totally freaked me out.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    This thread is cracking me up! :laugh: Makes me happy I'm a cat person, though!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    This thread is cracking me up! :laugh: Makes me happy I'm a cat person, though!

I had a cat that threw up rubber bands (don't know where he found them) and pieces of ribbon. Better out than in, I suppose