Hi! Geeky girl here looking to make some pals.

Options
12346»

Replies

• beebeewho
    beebeewho Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    OP sorry for hijacking your thread!!!! I will create the group later on today/tonight after work etc if no one else can do so in the meantime. Sounds good all :)
    Hijack away!! Great to build a community of support! And who doesn't love Tolkien. I guess ethos isn't too embarrassing to admit here, but a lt of times in the past where I felt like I was at my limit, I would think of Frodo, the little hobbit who traveled through all of middle earth and faced crazy obstacles. Super inspiring!
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    IN FOR THE NERDS AND GEEKS!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I just realized how long it would take to achieve that goal :-) Oh well. Doesn't hurt to try!

TRY!? There is no try!. . there is only do or do not!
  • NapsAndNachos
    Options
    tumblr_inline_n0zyxxMtDC1szequu.png

:-)

Of course I could've chosen the shorter route, but I'm stubborn and competitive. And lazy, so this should be interesting. At least I've given myself plenty of time.
  • g0at1982
    g0at1982 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
  • Lurrr_Durrr
    Options
    I'm here for the hot geeky girls.

*blinks innocently*
  • funandfitness22
    Options
    haha! I just started a sword workout, maybe you can use your own for it! Nerd fitness!
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    haha! I just started a sword workout, maybe you can use your own for it! Nerd fitness!

Yeah I don't sword fight. Not my cup o' tea.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Yeah I don't sword fight. Not my cup o' tea.

There was that one time we crossed swords.
  • angel5561
    angel5561 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Looking for new mfp friends to feel free to add me xoxo happy vday everyone :)
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    I just realized how long it would take to achieve that goal :-) Oh well. Doesn't hurt to try!

TRY!? There is no try!. . there is only do or do not!

Walk to Mordor we shall!
  • SmileyCakes94
    Options
    Hey there no problem. just jumped onhere as well. looking for some friends and support as well. Feel free to add me :-)
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    just stopping by
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    <--- I made my own Viking helmet (out of sheet metal), Shield and Scabbard for my sword (yes. . I have a sword). . so. . yeah. .kind of nerdy..

where do you live? would you make me a helmet? ohmygodiwantone! shutupandtakemymoney!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    <--- I made my own Viking helmet (out of sheet metal), Shield and Scabbard for my sword (yes. . I have a sword). . so. . yeah. .kind of nerdy..

where do you live? would you make me a helmet? ohmygodiwantone! shutupandtakemymoney!

I blogged and youtubed the whole process.. lol.. It was a comedy of errors but fun!. .(just go to youtube and type CraftyViking).
    http://thecraftyviking.blogspot.com/
  • beebeewho
    beebeewho Posts: 27 Member
    Options

I blogged and youtubed the whole process.. lol.. It was a comedy of errors but fun!. .(just go to youtube and type CraftyViking).
    http://thecraftyviking.blogspot.com/
    Awesomesauce!