ONE YEAR TODAY!! 35 lbs lost (pics)

Options
mkufahl
mkufahl Posts: 12 Member
One year ago today I committed to losing weight! I had hopes of being at my goal weight by now but God has his own plan. I successfully lost 35 lbs, 1/4 of the weight I would like to loose, before I had to put my weight loss on hold. In August Chris and I found out we were going to be 1st time parents! YAY! Of course that means no more dieting. So far I have done a good job on keeping the weight I lost off and only gaining baby weight. We still have 3 months to go but I'm not concerned. Cheer's to a year of success, and to hoping I can get to my goal this year! Thanks for all the support!

The 1st pic is more than a year old but it was the best one I had to get my point across.

3c6e7bb7-0a4c-44ef-b37c-fcec56ce1dcd_zps6bcfb39a.jpg

46ba58ef-b816-487b-ac33-d9066903fb68_zps27b613fb.jpg

Replies

• awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Wishing you success on the rest of your journey!
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the loss and continued success you are having. And congrats on the new one you will be having soon:) You look great even if it was a few months ago!
  • mkufahl
    mkufahl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Way to go! Not for nothing, even in your before pic that dress is super cute and fits you really well :)
  • strangeone25
    strangeone25 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, isn't it amazing what a difference 35 pounds makes. Great job keeping it off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!