First NSV

Options
ezloshead
ezloshead Posts: 167 Member
I was ringing up a regular customer today when, out of the blue she says, "You're losing weight aren't you? Your sides are slimmer than last time I saw you." I just started my journey on the second and was not expecting this. My pants fit just a tiny bit better, so i knew something was going on but she SAW IT. It felt so good. I know it sounds like such a little thing but it really made my day.
So, do you remember the first positive comment you got?

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I remember my husband giving me a hug and noticed that his arms went further around my waist. We started calling it my skinny test and that made me feel better as he noticed the changes. Just a couple weeks ago he noticed that his fingers were able to encircle my forearms.:smile:
  • SharonNehring
    SharonNehring Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! It always feels great when someone notices your efforts. :happy:
  • mdinms
    mdinms Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It always feels great when someone else notices and pays you a compliment! Great motivation.
  • ezloshead
    ezloshead Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I remember my husband giving me a hug and noticed that his arms went further around my waist. We started calling it my skinny test and that made me feel better as he noticed the changes. Just a couple weeks ago he noticed that his fingers were able to encircle my forearms.:smile:

SKINNY TEST! That's to cute.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!