Jimmy John's

Options
What does everyone eat at Jimmy John's that is low calorie?

Replies

• UT_Nut7
    Options
    haha! I just had JJ's for lunch today. You can do the turkey tom or the veggie, just skip the mayo and the cheese.
  • 3rianna
    3rianna Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ugh i love jimmy john's. I always get the beach club.
  • o2blori
    o2blori Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    haha! I just had JJ's for lunch today. You can do the turkey tom or the veggie, just skip the mayo and the cheese.

Ok great! Thanks for the ideas. I'm going there now. :-)
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Jimmy John's is my fast food weakness! I never realized how many calories were in my #1 and salt & vinegar chips. I will try the no mayo and cheese and maybe split the chips with a friend?
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Beach club-no mayo no cheese ( i can't live w-o cheese) or make it an unwhich.
  • UT_Nut7
    Options
    FYI- their nutrition info is on the website. You can even customize what you would put on yours and see how it changes the nutrition content. I typically try to do that with any type of restaurant or fast food chain before I order it.
  • umfan85
    umfan85 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I discovered the unwich last week. It is the same sandwich but they wrap it in lettuce instead of bread. I ordered the beach club like this and it was fantastic. I like playing with nutrition information on the website and I try to get the lowest cal, without tasting bad,

Best one I have created: Turkey Tom unwich, no mayo, mustard instead. It came to under 100 cals! The beach club was bit more, closer to 250 because it came with avocado spread and a few other ingredient.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Love the un-wiches!! I never thought a sandwich without bread would be so good!! I"m hungry right now!