30DS and Ripped in 30 Pics so far c:

Options
Hello everyone! Smell that? ...It's my sweat. xD

Here's a series of progress pictures so far!

http://oi57.tinypic.com/2ij1z50.jpg

Err, copy and paste the link in your address bar because the images are too big, my bad ;-;

Excuse my PJs and long hair lol.

So from left to right

< 2 years ago
30 Day Shred Day 1 - Day 10 - Day 20 - Day 30
Ripped in 30
Day 10
Day 20

I am pleased with my results so far, but what's discouraging is the pictures between Day 10 and Day 20 of Ripped in 30. Why do I look chubbier? D: However I've lost it on the scale. Confusing indeed.

I'm going to ace p90x after Ripped in 30 :D

Replies

• jardimgirl
    jardimgirl Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    great job!! excellent results! im doing the shred now and after i will be doing ripped in 30 :) overall, great job!:drinker:
  • hannahshur
    Options
    success story indeed! keep it up
  • biorhythmic
    Options
    Thanks guys and good luck! c: It's totally worth it.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • biorhythmic
    Options
    Thank you! ^u^
  • fit21red
    fit21red Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :wink: :flowerforyou: Well done
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Also I love your hair! :flowerforyou:
  • stanleypoobrick
    stanleypoobrick Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am pleased with my results so far, but what's discouraging is the pictures between Day 10 and Day 20 of Ripped in 30. Why do I look chubbier? D: However I've lost it on the scale. Confusing indeed.

What you've done is incredible! Keep up the good work!

As for day 10-20, you don't actually look chubbier, it's just that your pants are lower down so you can see where your groin naturally dips in haha. I always try to wear the same clothes for progress pics (if you can still fit into them) or take them in my undies because some items of clothing hang differently and it throws off your perception. You definitely just get more and more shredded with each picture.
  • biorhythmic
    Options
    Thanks for the compliments, they're making me blush hahah.

I guess I should take them in my boxers next time. Anyone else doing one of Jillian Michael's workouts? c:
  • stanleypoobrick
    stanleypoobrick Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've started the 30 day shred about 12 times before; the furthest I've gotten is day 18 rofl. Even though it's only short, I can't commit to doing exercise every day because my routine varies so much - I've had a lot more success motivating myself to go to the gym 5 times a week because I get those extra days off.

I do think the yoga meltdown looks good! Far less extreme than her other videos.
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Wow you have lost a lot. I wonder if you'd consider lifting as well just so that you get a bit more muscle as well as losing fat.
    I've also done the 30DS although I stopped at day 14. I will go back to it but yoga and pilates have got in the way!
  • biorhythmic
    Options
    Day 18? Not bad c:
    It is hard to stick to them when you've got a lot going on in your day so I understand. I honestly want to try all of her workouts even though she can be a pain in the butt sometimes. I've also tried Insanity for 30 days and didn't really carry on after that. It's 50 minutes of High intensity training. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat. You should give it a go sometime! c:

Thank you! I do want to lift but getting a flat tummy is my main goal right now. c:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!