Halfway to goal w/ pics; 175 to 155; 5'6"

Options

Replies

• FittyNotFattie2014
    Options
    Wow! Only 2 months? That is inspiring! You look great :)

thank you! :) I definitely lost more of my stomach than my legs. It varies person to person. I want to lose more from my legs lol
  • Nice2BFitAgain
    Nice2BFitAgain Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Wow! Only 2 months? That is inspiring! You look great :)

thank you! :) I definitely lost more of my stomach than my legs. It varies person to person. I want to lose more from my legs lol

Your success is impressive! I have to respectfully disagree with you though. Your legs have most definitely made an improvement. And I agree that you should start weight lifting and body shaping right now, you'll be amazed at the difference it makes. There are so many things you can do to get those abs and legs you want through lifting weights. Think about it - it doesn't hurt to give it a try! ;)

http://breakingmuscle.com/womens-fitness/3-indisputable-reasons-for-women-to-lift-heavy-30-day-challenge
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    What have you been doing?
  • hasta_la_vista_belly
    Options

That's what I want to know. Your before picture is about where my belly is right now. This is really inspiring.

Also, looking great!
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    I forgot to say you look awesome! Keep it up, I think you look amazing how you are now.. this is another example of how you really don't have to lose more than 25 lbs to achieve amazing results! I'm around 179 lbs same height and would love to know what you've been doing!! :love:
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Amazing results well done you look brilliant and in just two months! Motivational :)
  • FittyNotFattie2014
    Options
    I forgot to say you look awesome! Keep it up, I think you look amazing how you are now.. this is another example of how you really don't have to lose more than 25 lbs to achieve amazing results! I'm around 179 lbs same height and would love to know what you've been doing!! :love:

Just cutting back calories, eating clean, and going to the gym 6-7 times a week! :)
  • FittyNotFattie2014
    Options
    Amazing results well done you look brilliant and in just two months! Motivational :)

I love motivating other people (:
  • FittyNotFattie2014
    Options

That's what I want to know. Your before picture is about where my belly is right now. This is really inspiring.

Also, looking great!

Thank you :) Some people carry more weight around their abdomen and some do more around their hips and thighs. I'm one of the latter so weight just comes off my stomach that way naturally.
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!
    I'm also 5 6 and will be pleased when I get down to 175!
  • foxyfire
    Options
    you are looking amazing.....you truly inspired me to do something about my own weight.......keep it up........
  • FittyNotFattie2014
    Options
    You are looking great!
    I'm also 5 6 and will be pleased when I get down to 175!

You'll get there! :) Good luck!!!
  • fit4boys
    fit4boys Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! Isn't it crazy how much a 20 lb. loss can do for you!
  • FittyNotFattie2014
    Options
    Great job! Isn't it crazy how much a 20 lb. loss can do for you!
    Way I see it, any loss makes it better than you were before which is all that really matters
  • FittyNotFattie2014
    Options
    you are looking amazing.....you truly inspired me to do something about my own weight.......keep it up........
    I'm glad! I love inspiring people to get more healthy
  • FittyNotFattie2014
    Options

Thank you :)
  • FittyNotFattie2014
    Options
    I've gotten a lot of messages asking what I eat so I posted some recipes on my tumblr :)

http://gethealthy2014.tumblr.com/
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options

Just cutting back calories, eating clean, and going to the gym 6-7 times a week! :)

What at the gym are you doing? Follow any routines?
  • Binouchette
    Binouchette Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thank you for sharing your recipes.
  • CMiller220
    CMiller220 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great work! Very inspiring to me because I'm 5' 6" and currently 177lbs. I'll be adding you as friend. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!