looking for people with similar goal, 100 pounds

Options
I fell off the wagon, and today I cleaned out my closet and saw clothes that used to fit which made me want to stick to this again. The firsr time I lost 30, but of course let myself go. It be nice to find more people to share recipes and fit ideas. I'm looking to lose 100 pounds.

Replies

• ftloy
    ftloy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    If you need a motivation / accountability buddy, feel free to FR me. I have about 66lbs to lose, though I may re-evaluate my goal once I hit that mark (I may need / want to lose a little more).
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I need to loose 100 pounds to get back to my lowest adult weight. I've been using MFP for 1 week and it's working.
  • mikester66
    mikester66 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I too fell off the wagon hard. got up dusted myself off and jumped back on the wagon:) feel free to add me for support
  • shaunad365
    shaunad365 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat!
    I just began using myfitness pat. So far; so good.
    Let's support each other!
  • j0di2013
    j0di2013 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can count me in. I've started with a goal of 50 pounds my ultimate goal is 100. That would put me back at 145.
  • sweetiememoirs
    sweetiememoirs Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon too! Ugh, so devastated. I too have 100lbs to lose & looking for friends to keep me motivated. Feel free to friend me. :smile:
  • JnK619
    JnK619 Posts: 320
    Options
    I was 250 lbs, my Dr. told me to lose weight, I showed him, I gained 30 more lbs. I need to lose 80 at least, I'm in!
  • Karolsccc
    Options
    hi

I just joined fitness pal. so hard to say out loud but I do have 100 pounds to lose. I have lost 5 pounds so far. I did not feel great about it but a friend said to me - hey, that is like 5 pounds of butter off of you. that is great.
    So…One step at a time.
    I am finding it hard to stay at 1200 calories. I am walking on the treadmill 6 days a week and up to 22 to 26 minutes.
    so…this is the first time I have ever wanted to join a group. thank you all for starting this.
  • LisaNethery
    LisaNethery Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My goal from start to finish is 110....I have come sooooooooo close twice. I lost 106 lb.s..... then lost and gained, lost and gained, lost and gained.... but sometimes you just have to live. What can I say? I like food. Anyway, as of today I have about 45 lb.s to go to get to my goal. If we put our minds to it we can do this.:wink:
  • eccentric88
    eccentric88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have 75 does that count. It may be very difficult for me due to health so it may as well be more weight. Im Eccentric88 see my posting earlier today if you like.
    Let me know sure are looking for some friends/support I am a newbie, but have lost 25lbs so far.
    Eccentric
  • RocknGirl8
    RocknGirl8 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My first goal weight is 55 pounds but in total I plan on losing 79 pounds. I too lost then gained and gained and gained and then back to losing. Now I want to continue losing weight. This is a must for me. I love food too but we can do this! Friend me too if you wish.
  • TheBigSleep
    TheBigSleep Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new and I have about 80-100 lbs to lose. Add me! :smile:
  • Tracie524
    Tracie524 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have about 130 pounds to lose. I started last month.
  • JanetFaye75
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me :)
  • Peacockbutterfly
    Peacockbutterfly Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have lots of weight to use and so far this community had been great for me. I want as many motivational friends as possible! Feel free to add me.
  • maryh1966
    maryh1966 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to mfp and blogging trying to put 100% into getting in shape losing weight also 100lbs would be amazing. I joined in January 2014 lost 11lbs so far. My age may be my biggest obstacle. Add me if you like the more support the better!
  • dnhmommy
    Options
    new here but feel free to add..looking to lose about 100 or so and get back in shape so i can be around more for my family
  • Lauren4974
    Lauren4974 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have just under 100 pounds to lose this time but not by much. I think this is my 4th time around on MFP and I plan on sticking it out this time. I'm down 8 pounds so far in just a little over a month, so far so good. Now I just have to make myself stick to it. Easier to do with friends pushing me along LOL.
  • seza1987
    seza1987 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am trying to lose about 66 pounds (30kg) I have tried a lot and find it very hard to lose anything. Hoping to start fresh again and get some support - which is new - and see how it goes.
    I hope we can all help support each other :-)
  • Mommy2bug2
    Mommy2bug2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Don't take it to hard. We all fall off the wagon once in awhile. Just jump back on. I have lost 126 pounds now, and so far keeping it off. I have about another 50 plus to go.