HELP! My love interest wants me to just stay fat!

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Maybe quit smoking the medicinal substances, they make you paranoid lol!

And again, what if she has to? Medicinal substance for a medical reason?
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    I think he must be lying considering he is male.

Right.

Ok.
  • Mr_Starr
    Mr_Starr Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Is it possible he just gave you candy because he didn't know what else to get you for Valentine's day?

^ Possibly it is this... and a deep habit ? chocolates = love ????

Three times i almost bought (more) chocolates for my love. But i stopped myself just as i was about to pay. doh--- and i did say "more" because I got her some Moonstruck truffles last week.

I recommend you just be the hero to your co-workers and friends and share them. And nothing wrong to save a couple for yourself of course.
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options

Just sayin, smoking stuff makes people paranoid, medicinal or not. I think it's a pretty paranoid post, especially the bit about guys being liars.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options

Just sayin, smoking stuff makes people paranoid, medicinal or not. I think it's a pretty paranoid post, especially the bit about guys being liars.

tumblr_n0w5ky0Vic1smvq3ho1_250.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

tumblr_n0w5ky0Vic1smvq3ho1_250.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I got it! Use your TARDIS to go back in time and stop yourself from binging!!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Are you calling OP paranoid?

That's really not nice.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options

OP hasn't told us whether this "substance" is for a medical reason or not. My guess is it's for recreational use.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Eat the damn candy......IN MODERATION!

Although I do know what it's like to be inebriated and end up shoving all of the candies in my mouth, but that only happens when I drink, which is a good thing that I rarely drink. lol
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

OP hasn't told us whether this "substance" is for a medical reason or not. My guess is it's for recreational use.

Oh it's you.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

that's really judgmental. I use it for my glaucoma.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I got it! Use your TARDIS to go back in time and stop yourself from binging!!

I kept telling everyone you were creative!!! see guys!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jonnythan
    Options

Well aren't you a snow flake.

You have no idea.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Well aren't you a snow flake.

You have no idea.

The name is familiar, but I can't place the thread.

ETA: OH YES I CAN
  • scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    If a woman tells me that she doesn't want candy, and I give her candy, I'M SCREWED because I didn't listen to her.

If a woman tells me that she doesn't want candy, and I DON'T give her candy, I'M SCREWED because I didn't understand what she really wanted.

Either way, she's going to tell all of her friends -- and the entire internet -- that I am not appropriately supportive.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options

You openly shared with everyone on MFP that you smoked a medicinal substance so you should've been expecting it considering everyone has different viewpoints on smoking.

It would've been nice to know that you are smoking for a medical reason from the beginning. However, marijuana is rarely prescribed for glaucoma. Yes, it lowers the pressure on the eye but the effect of marijuana only lasts 3-4 hours so to get any real relief you'd have to smoke around the clock which results in side effects any smart doctor wouldn't want you to suffer from. Like I mentioned before, marijuana lowers pressure on the eye and while doing so, it lowers blood pressure. This can reduce blood supply to the optic nerve and result in serious damage. Hence the reason why marijuana is not recommended for treatment of glaucoma.

So I'm 99.9% sure this is a troll post. Have a good evening.
  • jonnythan
    Options

You openly shared with everyone on MFP that you smoked a medicinal substance so you should've been expecting it considering everyone has different viewpoints on smoking.

It would've been nice to know that you are smoking for a medical reason from the beginning. However, marijuana is rarely prescribed for glaucoma. Yes, it lowers the pressure on the eye but the effect of marijuana only lasts 3-4 hours so to get any real relief you'd have to smoke around the clock which results in side effects any smart doctor wouldn't want you to suffer from. Like I mentioned before, marijuana lowers pressure on the eye and while doing so, it lowers blood pressure. This can reduce blood supply to the optic nerve and result in serious damage. Hence the reason why marijuana is not recommended for treatment of glaucoma.

So I'm 99.9% sure this is a troll post. Have a good evening.

Ohh dear.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Give the guy a break. It's frickin Valentine's day. I'm sure there is girls who didn't get anything on Valentine's day. You are the one that needs to control how you eat them.
  • bloggymomx
    Options
    He might love you the way you are but he also should be supportive of what makes YOU happy. If my boyfriend did that I would have smacked him silly!