HELP! My love interest wants me to just stay fat!

Options

Replies

• FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Is everything on the internet just assumed to be a troll post?

No, but it does help when you know who the OP is and their previous posting history.

Very accurate.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

This isn't a troll, it's real life.

Oh, right sorry, nm, this is 100% true and really happened.
  • rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Options

Based on the OP's other comments in this thread, probably not. OP has a large post history, and someone who posts things like this would have been eaten alive long ago.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Based on the OP's other comments in this thread, probably not. OP has a large post history, and someone who posts things like this would have been eaten alive long ago.

OP is the cat's meow in my book. I am jelly of her love interest.
  • Marcolter
    Marcolter Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    First decide if the red light food aka Chocolate can be portion controlled to 100 cal portions if not, Give them away. I have 2 boxes of chocolates but I keep them out of sight in my garage. I will give them away as a house gift when I visit a friend.

And finding a non fattening treat to give someone is hard so for Valentines he did not have many choices and if women don't get something they are hurt. Unless he has a fetish for BBW do not worry about it.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    He got me candy --> he wants me to stay fat.

Strong reasoning skills
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    This Valentine's Day my love interest decided to surprise me by sending me a bunch of presents. It was very thoughtful... but he also included a ton of CANDY! It was bad enough when I saw the huge box of chocolate in with my presents, but then he sent flowers to my work and those came with candy too! I'm beginning to think he wants me to either stop losing altogether or gain back the weight I've already lost. He always tells me he likes me the way I am while still being supportive of my goals, it's pretty suspicious.

I think he must be lying considering he is male.

I smoked a medicinal substance last night and ate some of what came with the flowers and I don't know how much longer I can stay away from the big box... it has chocolates with peanut butter filling!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Based on all of this I am really concerned he is trying to sabotage me. WHAT SHOULD I DO????

So he does something most women wish for and you get online say he's probably lying because of his gender and he has motives that are unsupportive of you, it seems there is a problem in this relationship, but it may not be him.
  • jrniven
    jrniven Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Don't eat those "bad carbs" mail to to me. I like candy. It makes it easier to get the kids into the van.

Just jokes I don't have a van.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

No, but it does help when you know who the OP is and their previous posting history.

Very accurate.

Quoted for irony.

:laugh:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

OP is the cat's meow in my book. I am jelly of her love interest.

:love:
  • nbdiamond
    nbdiamond Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Poor, guy. He's in a no win situation! All women appreciate chocolate on Valentine's Day...diet or no diet. He was being thoughtful. If he didn't offer it, it's"he thinks I'm fat". He offers it "He's trying to sabotage me". Exercise some self control and toss the chocolate or give it away if you can't just eat one piece. Personally, I'd graciously accept and then get rid of it w/o eating any.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    Poor, guy. He's in a no win situation! All women appreciate chocolate on Valentine's Day...diet or no diet. He was being thoughtful. If he didn't offer it, it's"he thinks I'm fat". He offers it "He's trying to sabotage me". Exercise some self control and toss the chocolate or give it away if you can't just eat one piece. Personally, I'd graciously accept and then get rid of it w/o eating any.

My husband didn't get me chocolates, do you think he thinks I am fat?
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options

Hate to say it but:

tumblr_inline_mxm2mvUHQf1qz62ac.gif
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options

I got a mini twix and a mini snickers. My husband thinks I'm a little fat b
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Hate to say it but:

TIME TO FILE FOR DIVORCE
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

Hate to say it but:

TIME TO FILE FOR DIVORCE

My husband didn't get me anything at all for valentines, does that mean he thinks I don't exist? Crap, we're stuck in Sixth Sense. Of course, that would mean I was married to Bruce Willis, this could be a win for me.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Ok, fine, I get it everyone. Next year I will get her a wheat grass press.

I thought she would appreciate the traditional "flowers and chocolate" thing, but it appears that I was wrong.
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Ok, fine, I get it everyone. Next year I will get her a wheat grass press.

I thought she would appreciate the traditional "flowers and chocolate" thing, but it appears that I was wrong.

Hahahaha

:heart:
  • johnny7625
    Options
    just to talk to him tell him what you think and what you want he maybe telling you that he love's you just the way you are and that's ok
    but you choose to be healthy and you are doing great candies and other foods are always there is up to you if you eat them or not you are strong you lost a lot so far don't give up and let him know that you want his support