Snacks I know its been done before

Options
I know this has been done before but I don't have time to go through them all. What are your fav snacks.

Replies

• Paula_Addem
    Paula_Addem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup of corn bran = 60 calories, and some light cheese (my no name is 90 calories). The "sweet and salty" flavours are my fav!
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    celery and hummus! satisfying crunch and delicious flavor (besides if you've got fresh crunchy celery you dont have to count it on your food diary because crunching it uses more calories than it has in it!)
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    string cheese. yogurt. carrots. raw nuts like almonds and cashews. nut butters. rice cakes. fiber granola bars. green apples. grapes. zucchini. vitatops.
  • Paula_Addem
    Paula_Addem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    (besides if you've got fresh crunchy celery you dont have to count it on your food diary because crunching it uses more calories than it has in it!)

Really??!?!
  • doris_day
    Options
    I can't believe I'm even saying this ........ I have one cup of Fiber One cereal in a baggie and take it to work for my snack. Oh God have things changed. I get my fiber for the day and there is no sugar in it. It's super crunchy.
    I've started putting the Fiber One honey clusters in my 9 year old daughters lunch for a snack too. She's not ready for the no sugar Fiber One just yet.
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    What about lunches any ideas I have done most of these snacks i am needing new...
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    I love popcorn, carmel corn rice cakes, skinny cow ice cream sandwiches, apple with peanut butter, and frozen yogurt, YUM