30 lbs or less to lose?

Options
Hiiii, I'm looking to get more friends on here with the same goals as I do :)
I'm trying to get down to 120-130
I really would love the motivation and I'll def support and motivate you too!!
(also I love reading everyone's diary because I'm nosy and wanna know what you guys ate lol)
Add me!

Replies

• megnic1987
    Options
    Hi ! I haven't used message boards on here before, but I'm trying to lose around 15 pounds, which is right about what yours says. I feel pretty good about knowing what I SHOULD eat, but I just end up eating so much and then someone brings cookies to work and soon I'm eating like 4. Exercise...I'd like to exercise 4-5 days a week, but I don't always make it to this. Motivation is definitely where I'm lacking. But of course now with spring coming up I am nervous all my clothes won't fit. Help with motivation!?!!
  • amcozy
    amcozy Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 22lbs as of today -- I'm also addicted to checking out diaries :). I'll add you!
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 17 more, and I'm fine with you looking at my journal so long as you're prepared to see a lot of junk! lol
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    My goal is to stay between 130 and 140 pounds long term.

Current weight is 151 pounds.

Always open to friend requests.
  • annieconverse
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose 25 lb. I'm trying to do it by healthier eating and increasing exercise and activity over time, not really dieting. I am open to friend requests. Also, having people look at my food diary might discourage me from going over my net calories, which I have been doing too much of lately.
    :embarassed:
  • yl639129
    yl639129 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I am in a very similar situation! Just trying to loose about 12 lbs to get to 125 ish (have lost almost 5 so far!). I'll add you :) I love getting AND giving motivation!
  • CocoLaMocha
    Options
    Hey guys,
    nice to meet people with similar goals. My goal is to lose 10-11 pounds and drop to 125, or at least be in the 120's by summer. I also desperately want to tone up my quads, my fat holds their daily group sessions there lol. I am currently 136lbs.
  • Chardickinson
    Options
    Wanting to lose at least 30lbs. :) would love some friends for support!! Add me:)
  • jessnoire
    Options
    I want to lose about 20 or a little more (if possible...). Already did 8lbs! Need friends and motivation for the rest of the journey... and distraction from food ;)
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I have about 35 left to lose - I'm at 158 right now and I want to be at 125. Friend requests welcome - I've been coasting a bit since xmas and I need to get back to work.
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I have 23 more pounds to lose, with goal weight of 120.
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have 21 lbs left to lose, with a goal of 160 (6' tall)
  • It's all about discipline i was 203 back in January now i am 185. I am trying to go down to around 165-170
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I have 12-13 more to lose as of today. Hoping to reach it by May.

Anyone is free to add me :)
  • loubidy
    loubidy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Me!! I think I have around 23lbs left to lose but having just started with weights my weight is just a by product of my real goal of reducing my body fat percentage which is currently 36%.

Would love some more friends :)
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I've got 22-25 to go...perhaps more but won't know that til I get there. Friend request with brief message welcome!
  • croseb30
    croseb30 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I want to lose around 20-30 pounds! Have been here before and am trying it again! Feel free to add me :)
  • Starfish1125
    Starfish1125 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I want to lose 30 lbs to get back to 135. Like another poster, my diary shows a lot of JUNK!!! *hides in shame*:blushing: And for the past 4 days I haven't tracked a thing - more due to laziness than anything else.

Back on track tomorrow!
  • lycheenmango
    lycheenmango Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I also am looking to lose 21 pounds to get to 128 lbs. Have lost 16 pounds so far.

Feel free to add me ... gotta get the motivation going :)
  • baileyang33
    baileyang33 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Same goal weight!