Too embarrassed to exercise

Options
2»

Replies

• benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Let him laugh, he won't be laughing when you look hot as hell.

THIS :)

+1. Let him laugh! Tell him how you feel. If he continues, laugh at him next time he's naked. But not an outright laugh, do the subtle snicker thing. You got this!! This is your change. Husband or not - do not let him in the way! :flowerforyou:

LOL!

And threaten him with a divorce for being so disrespectful!
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Well mines don't laugh but he try to sabotage my weight loss because he don't want me to lose weight. I don't let anyone know just how bad my health has gotten but if he knew I'm sure he wouldn't try to temp me with fast food. I'm sure your hubby wouldn't laugh if you told him it hurts your feeling.
  • icu814me2
    icu814me2 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I would never do that. It's hurtful, immature and shows lack of respect. Kick him in the nads.
  • snbouchard81
    snbouchard81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Ouch that is the meanest thing I have heard of. Sorry.

Can you workout when he is not there? Or in another room?
  • PecanWaffle
    Options
    Two words come to mind: Insensitive *kitten*.

In my opinion, ANY person working to better themselves deserves respect, especially from people who sit on their arses.
  • lizstyles2013
    lizstyles2013 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thankyou to everyone for your support. I have spoken to him about it and he didn't realise that it was upsetting me and has promised that he will be a bit more mindful in the future. If not I will take on board some of these great suggestions as to kicking him in the balls lol
  • amycuz14
    amycuz14 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you were able to talk to him about it! I'm sure if I ever saw myself working out, I'd think I looked somewhat goofy too (the post with the runners in this thread, priceless and totally me!). However, I'll take looking goofy working out if I can look healthy the rest of the day :) The fact that you were able to have a good conversation with him and he understands how you feel is great!!!!