New Mom Looking For Friends (with public food diaries!)

Options
My son is almost 5 months old and I lost the baby weight about 2 months ago but still have some extra pounds I want to shed. I used to run marathons and would love to get back into my old running shape! My diary is public and I'd love for friends who have public diaries that are realistic for sustainable and lasting weight loss. I'm 29 years old and just moved to Mississippi two months ago with my husband, baby, and two dogs. I hope to meet some great people :happy:

Replies

• msjmar
    msjmar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for people to share diaries with as well. I hate dieting and would love to look at someone elses diary for motivation and tips. I am such a foody and can never seem to eat within my calorie goals.. let alone my diet is horrid, haha. Since being married just over two years ago i have let myself go. I want to get into better shape for my health, and to be within a healthy range before we start trying for baby #1. :-)
  • mamasjourneytofit
    Options
    I'm a mom of 18 month old twins, with an open food diary. Feel free to add. :)
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things. I'm a mom of 3, the youngest being 7 weeks. I'm from Ireland. I used to run alot but because of previous premature labours I wasn't allowed to exercise at all during this pregnancy. As a result I'm very unfit. I am trying to get back into it though.

I'd love to follow each of you. My diary is going to be public to my friends. I love food too and cook alot.

Please feel free to add me xx

Laura
  • fatasstrophe
    fatasstrophe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    As far as I can tell, my diary is open. it would be great to have mommy buddies with the same goal! Most of my irl friends seem to be foodies, so my Facebook is filled with delicious things I really don't want to see lol.

I'm new to my fitness pal. Feel free to add me :)
  • pcsg1008
    pcsg1008 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - my food /exercise logs are open to friends.:smile:
  • omatga
    omatga Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - my diary and exercise logs are open (if not, let me know!). Although I still struggle with my nutrition. Weekends are the toughest. I do love healthy food so that helps but I also like treats. My goal is 80/20. Eat clean and healthy 80% of the time and allow for 20% of other stuff. Something that's realistic and sustainable.
  • crsawinton
    crsawinton Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 32 yr old mom of 2 boys 5 and 10, I live in Tenn, and grew up in Florida so I know the southern food culture can be tough, it's delicious, but not exactly health food. I'm trying to get there and recently started adding exercise too. My calories have been good so far but I tend to go over in fat and sugar, something I'm working on.
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Not a new mom (24, 22 and 15) but my diary is real and honest! Add me.:-)
  • Jd1120
    Jd1120 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 5 with my youngest being 3 months. My diary is unlocked and I'm always willing to add new friends ( only have a few on here.) My kids are 8,6,4,3, and baby. Life is hectic but I'm trying to find more time to take care of myself.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Congrats on those with new babies!

My kids are 4 and 6. I do have an open diary and I'm back to tracking again.

Welcome!!!!
  • snoodled
    Options
    My food diary is public. I do pretty good on most days. My macro goal is 40/40/20 but it's a struggle.
  • kozlow27
    kozlow27 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open and I'm a mom to a 10 month old.
  • PrettynWitty12
    PrettynWitty12 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Mom of 7 month old twins here with a lot to lose. I have a public diary, which I really don't understand why all people's diaries aren't public? If we're all here to lose and what not...Anywho feel free to add me!
  • MadMath
    Options
    I am not a new mom but I am about to be a new dad in 3 weeks (or less). My food diary is open and I am looking for ways to eat healthy and stay fit after the baby arrives.
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well guys. My food diary is wide open for all to see!
  • mahoneyjl
    mahoneyjl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a mom of three with the youngest being 17months. I was doing good and lost about 15 pounds and have managed to put most of it back on, so it would be great to see what others are doing that works!!
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    im new here, I have 2 under 6 years old, and I am 26. I have a public diary. feel free to add me!