Need.. encouragement.

Options
2»

Replies

• jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    Options
    You got to hang in there it's not a sprint. it's a life long comittment, push through and when you look back you'll have to look at pictures and ask yourself was that really me.
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You got to hang in there it's not a sprint. it's a life long comittment, push through and when you look back you'll have to look at pictures and ask yourself was that really me.

you know... you right:indifferent:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Just thought of something else that's really motivating...... going through your clothes!!! Whenever I feel like geeshhhh am I doing OK.. I go to my closet or old boxes and try on stuff that USED to fit.. and it falls off!

I gave away all my old "skinny clothes" that were 10's and 12's (which stinks cuz i need those 10's now!) but... I still had a box of shirts that were XL and size 14's.. and they're all too big they used to be stuff that I couldnt squeeze into just a year ago!

SO when you're feeling down... go put on some of hte clothes you WERE wearing before you started losing!!! You'll see how amazing you've done. Better yet find something that DIDNT fit you just a few mths ago.. cuz it'll fit ya now :)
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Baby steps. How many times did any of your babies fall down before they walked? Did they give up?

There are stresses in life (I have had some touch challenges)
    There are hormones that can turn an otherwise great day into a tear fest.
    There are seasons and cycles in life. Sometimes it is easier and healthier to kind of flow with the cycle than to fight it.

So...if you are feeling tired see if you can take a wee little nap or get a babysitter and disappear for a few hours or... whatever revives your spirit.

From the snippet of your profile you sound amazing and should be very proud of yourself! Keep up the faith that this will work and keep on going. Baby steps. Progress not perfection. You are worth it.
  • wendyk523
    Options
    One day at a time -- one good choice at a time and heck -- if you mess up.... you can start again tomorrow.