does anyone log this as exercise?

Options

Replies

• TessaL221
    TessaL221 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    This is the best! Thanks for the laugh!!!!
  • PrincessPudgy
    Options
    This thread is hilarious. At first I was like "huh?". It took me a minute to finally figure it out and then I blushed, tears of laughter sprung to my eyes and I tried hard not to laugh because I'm at work!

Haha. Love it!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Getting ready for some cardio! moon.gif
  • kmard81
    kmard81 Posts: 212 Member
    Options

niiiiiiice!
  • binary_jester
    Options

niiiiiiice!
    Thanks! I have been tanning. blush.gif
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Best. Thread. Ever. ! ! !
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    This is soooo funny... I was just talking to my husband about how to enter that into MFP, LOL
  • JulieTX86
    Options
    But, one day we decided to see how many calories it did burn and he wore the HRM. It really wasn't an impressive amount of calories.

You have my sympathies................:cry:

LOL!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • buck1994
    Options
    Considering my wife is nursevee, there will be a LOT of cleaning when i get home. That place will absolutely spotless when we're done...just sayin'.
  • giventofly__
    giventofly__ Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite thread ever! Sooo funny!
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    very funny all....

i just can't wait to see "abc burned 14 calories doing 5 mins of xxx" :-)
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm never going to be able to look straight faced at anyone who talks about cleaning ever again. Thanks for the morning laugh! :bigsmile: Oh, and by the way, I would log the "exercise"...hehe
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Considering my wife is nursevee, there will be a LOT of cleaning when i get home. That place will absolutely spotless when we're done...just sayin'.
    What...shouldn't there be a broken lamp, hole in the ceiling and an unbalanced ceiling fan to clean when you're done cleaning?
  • eharrell
    Options
    I love this... Cant wait for my hubby to get back so we can do some cleaning.. and now I have a new thing to call it!!!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    i just saw someone that listed "moving furniture" is that the same thing as cleaning?
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    yep...there's a girl on here who puts it under "dancing"...i plan to find my own secret cardio word the minute my man gets home...i might not strap the HRM on though, i don't know how to do that without ruining the romance...they use to have it on here under sex, but they have since deleted it...
  • JulieTX86
    Options
    yep...there's a girl on here who puts it under "dancing"...i plan to find my own secret cardio word the minute my man gets home...i might not strap the HRM on though, i don't know how to do that without ruining the romance...they use to have it on here under sex, but they have since deleted it...

Many they should put the category back... maybe we should start a post under the "technical/suppport" section and give a few names that they could list it as....

Wild thing
    The naughty
    or the "not really cleaning -but saying I'm cleaning" category who knows. :)
  • deblu
    deblu Posts: 44
    Options
    You guys are cracking me up! I always log it. I add about 100 calories every time. I need to get a HRM to see how many calories "cleaning" actually burns.
  • sara0315
    Options
    I thought this was a good way to log it: Skin diving

HAHAHAHA
  • LaurieKPhoto1972
    Options
    Remember Carrie from "Sex In The City" called it coloring? So if you see coloring in my exercise log...:blushing: