Looking for 20-somethings who are Jillian Michaels fans!

Options
2»

Replies

• poojie4
    poojie4 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and I just got her kick-boxing workout which I can't wait to try within the next few days! Feel free to add me. :) x
  • sammymichelleB
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels, I have her 30-day Shred DVD's, yoga inferno, and yoga meltdown! The only thing is I haven't really lost weight from it...just maintained weight, but I've lost inches. Also..does anyone else experience knee or neck pain??
    oh btw, feel free to add me (:
  • misshyy
    Options
    Hii! I'm 20 and love Jillian. I'm thinking of starting her 30 Day shred very soon so we can probably end up chatting :)
  • calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, finished 30 day shred 5 days ago lost 10.5 inches and 6.7 lbs.
    I'm now working on Ripped in 30 level 1 day 4 was today. I really like Jillian, I'm eager to continue with her other videos after RI30.
    Add me if you'd like!
  • ichigofruit
    ichigofruit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 20 (birthday in July). I'm doing the 30 Day Shred right now, and plan to follow that up with either Ripped In 30 or perhaps a combination of some of her other, more area-specific DVD's (ie No More Trouble Zones, Killer Buns & Thighs, etc). I plan to finish up the 30 Day Shred during the first week of March. Feel free to add me as a friend on here! (:
  • gettingsexy94
    gettingsexy94 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hey! :D I'm 19, turning 20 this year, so not sure if that's okay :D

Anyway, I'm doing the 30DS now :)
    And yup, I <3 that bat**** crazy JM :P

Feel free to add me!
  • Nightfall30
    Nightfall30 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 & I've had a terrible week of eating - but I'm starting Jillian's 30 DS tomorrow & starting to eat clean. Anyone can add me for daily encouragement and updates :)
  • Ghostlie
    Options
    I'm 25 and on day 3 of the 30 day shred now! I can already feel it working, absolutely loving Jillian Michaels and can't wait to try her other DVDs after this is over!
  • Samos6
    Options
    Hi I will be 29 this week and I am starting my journey.I am going to start her videos but am so nervous lol any advice?? I need To loose 85lbs
  • Lettee4
    Lettee4 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i love her workouts but i absolutely cannot stand her as a person.
  • ncsubeachgirl
    ncsubeachgirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    me me! I love her! She is killer!
  • araLeaM24
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22. I have tried Jillian Michaels 30 days shred and ripped, I've lost 10 kls. at that time. I want to do it again! We can motivate each other. Feel free to add me guys so that we can help and motivate each other. We can do it! We can achieve it! ^^
  • BrendaRuby89
    BrendaRuby89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! 24 here I started 30 Day Shred 3 days ago and I am super sore! I love it already... I do take small breaks. I hate going to the gym, I feel so outta shape there! I love that i can do this at home and feel like i worked out.. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • theworkinggal
    Options
    Yay Jillian Michaels! I am 28 years old. Just started 30 day shred on Monday. Today is Day 3 and I already feel a huge difference in my body. Started out at 138.0 and was at 137.0 this morning. (5' 3'') I am also following an extremely low carb diet. . .under 30 carbs per day. I feel my best without all of the carbs in my system. Hope to be 120 to 125 by the end of April - Mid May. Good Luck to you guys! Anyone else doing 30 day shred I would love to hear your stories. . .good and bad!:)