Wonder if I am doing something wrong.

Options
Ok, first let me say that it has only been two days since starting a redesigned eating plan. MFP says I need to eat around 2700 in order to lose 2 lbs a week. I posted a food diary on Friday to reflect what I had been eating before the change. Two days into the plan I have posted similar days just under 1500. I feel full. Saturday left be a bit craving at the night, but not today.
I am wondering if I have cut enough out, or if I am doing something wrong? I figure when I start working out harder and with more intensity that the hunger will be there and my thoughts might change. But I thought, I would ask for some of ya'll to check out my diary and offer some insight I may not be seeing. Thank you in advance.

Replies

• jennholi
    Options
    a
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Two days?! Give it two weeks (or more), then reevaluate.

Read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    If MFP says you should eat 2700 why are you only eating less than 1500? Your diary is locked for viewing. But 1) Nothing happens in 2 days and 2) you'll likely burn out quickly if you drastically under eat.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    HI TX,

Two days is nothing. Give it time. Try and remember that you are making a lifestyle change.

You diary is still locked.
  • Txboyd
    Options
    If MFP says you should eat 2700 why are you only eating less than 1500? Your diary is locked for viewing. But 1) Nothing happens in 2 days and 2) you'll likely burn out quickly if you drastically under eat.

Diary should be unlocked now. I am eating less than 1500 because I feel full and satisfied after each of my meals. One of the reason why I am asking if I am doing something wrong or the calculations are off. I am eating 400-600 cal meals. It's NOT that I think I am eating too much, or think I should be eating less. I do understand it has been two days... but in my post I acknowledge that fact and spoke of fixing an issue before it became one. And I have no clue what that might be because I feel full on a 1500 meal plan.