Lose 20 pounds By May 1

Options
2»

Replies

• Brianna032015
    Brianna032015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My brother is getting married on May 16th, and it is a traditional Indian wedding, so I will be wearing a sari, which shows my *GASP* stomach!!! Let's do this!!!!
  • becksxxx70
    becksxxx70 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me!!
    Would take me to final goal the day before my wedding anniversary! :smooched:
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    After week 1, I've maintained. Have not gained any, but also haven't lost. It's been COLD, snowy, and really easy to just curl up in front of the fireplace this week.
  • minwassin
    minwassin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a bit late, but this is exactly aligned with my goals (lose 20 lbs by May), so I would like to join you all. I want to lose this weight for good, and I want it to be done by the beginning of less-clothing season. I'm tired of fluctuating and have 3 wardrobes for each of my sizes (I haven't even been pregnant yet :|)
    CW: 145
    GW: 125
    I've done it many times before (in less time as well), but I have huge problems maintaining, so I hope that doing it the healthy way + support will help with that! I'm here for anyone with similar goals, I know we can do it :)
    I plan on exercising a minimum of 3 days a week to burn a minimum of 300 calories (running at the gym, long walks or skating while its still winter here), and eating 3 (mostly healthy) meals a day with only fruit and vegetables as snacks. I'm trying not to be too strict on the actual meals being controlled, because huge restrictions of food types or calories is usually what gets me bored/frustrated, and to eventually lose control. I have a very all-or-nothing mentality, so I've accepted that that's my biggest challenge, and I want to finally address it.

Good luck to you all, I will post next week (even if nothing has happened ;)) - I hope to hear about your progress as well!
  • minwassin
    minwassin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel; it's very cold where I am, and I am in an extremely busy time of year to boot...so all I want is pure comfort too!
    We can do it though, wooh :wink:
    Have a nice day!
  • RachLK7
    RachLK7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    yeh i'll join too if i can? or am i too late? LOL

do i need to be added to a group.

My birthday is May 7th, i originally wanted to lose 30lbs but between 20-30lbs by May and i will be over the moon! :) x
  • palmtree51
    palmtree51 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm and would definitely like to loose 20 pounds by May. My weight is causing foot problems and I:flowerforyou: need the motivation
  • artiepuppy16
    artiepuppy16 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I've just joined, abit late but I hope thats okay!
    CW: 210
    GW by may: 190

Overall goal: about 160 ish :)
  • walterm852
    walterm852 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Ill jump in too!
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Maintained for 2nd week in a row.
    Have been fighting a cold and have not had any motivation to eat healthy or to exercise.
    Feeling somewhat better, so I need to get back to it!
    Kaye