Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

All my fitstar peopel

Looking for fitstar friends add me please Shahelene

Replies

• theguy12
    theguy12 Posts: 156
    Is there a board for FITSTAR questions?

My biggest question - so when I finish a workout does it log it automatically over at MFP if they are connected?
  • Shahelene
    Shahelene Posts: 133 Member
    Yes as long as you connected the two
  • bonestm
    bonestm Posts: 29 Member
    Wooo WHOOO!!! I just started Fit Star this morning!! IT ROCKS!! I felt so freaking energized after my 7 min fit test it was ridiculous!
  • docfmb
    docfmb Posts: 9
    Yesterday was day #2 of fit star. Did the test and first free workout day 1. I didn't think it did anything at first and then.... Omg, my butt, stomach, thighs and arms really felt it!
  • shairi_song
    shairi_song Posts: 1 Member
    If you're like me and from Australia, it will post it on the day before. So I just did a workout with it and it didn't seem to link, so I clicked back to yesterday and there it was! (Due to timezone differences)
    Just incase any Aussie's were having trouble :)
  • snshine1028
    snshine1028 Posts: 44 Member
    Did my first day of Fitstar, anyone have the year membership?
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    I bought the year membership today. I wanted the longer program and to get stronger before I start lifting heavy weights in the gym.
  • Aeryn24
    Aeryn24 Posts: 34 Member
    Ah, so there are other people on Fitstar here!

I just bought the year membership yesterday. I did a couple of 8 to 9 minute workouts and boy am I feeling it today. Really looking forward to seeing how the results are.

If anyone would like to add me so we can go through Fitstar together, please do! :glasses:
  • mjawesome
    mjawesome Posts: 57 Member
    I love fitstar! been using it for 3 months
  • Onyx1303
    Onyx1303 Posts: 5 Member
    I just bought the years membership yesterday, have done the fit test and one other workout. Glad to see there are quite a few people on it :)
  • Alexandra_S
    Alexandra_S Posts: 41 Member
    I am crazy about Fitstar. Have been using it for 3 months. Bought a year membership after a week. It's so motivating! And I really see my progress! This morning I stood in side-plank for 30 seconds! And I started from 15 sec. Please add me and add me on Fitstar too, I have only one friend there.
  • snshine1028
    snshine1028 Posts: 44 Member
    I love fitstar! been using it for 3 months

noticing any progress?
  • cyndiee1
    cyndiee1 Posts: 24
    I love FitStar. How do I add friends by username? I only see email and Facebook as options to add friends.
  • lnettles87
    lnettles87 Posts: 35 Member
    I just joined too! I don't see an option to add by username. PM me your email address and I'll send you a friend request :):smile:
  • apbaciu
    apbaciu Posts: 3
    Im also a FitStar user but i dont have any friends who use it so if there is someone who needs some friends add me :) !

Email : baciualex91@gmail.com
  • Just got back into fitstar after a long break - trying to use the challenges as motivation to keep going with it, especially as im not going to the gym anymore... looking to lose about 4 waist inches by the end of the year, do you reckon thats realistic with fitstar? what sort of progress has everyone else noticed??