need some serious friends

If you opened this, I want to be your friend.

That being said, I particularily like friends who have open diaries (so I can creep your food and get suggestions for myself), who TRY eat healthy foods (because I want to binge when I see diaries that are always full of pizza and taco bell, but I know wer're all human and I won't lie, I eat a low fat fudgesicle almost every day), those friends who offer support and motivation (I make an effort to read everyones posts every day and provide support where it is needed, and I would like it if you would try too!) and MOST IMPORTANTLY who live a busy schedule and still find the ability to spend a little time caring about themselves!! I'm a full time student studying child protection services and I do homework EVERY. SINGLE. DAY, I work as a student in a group home for foster kids, I don't have any of my own children but I have a sexy boyfriend who often acts like a child (just kidding.. sort of...) and I find time to spend with him, and I still get my *kitten* to the gym almost every day.
So... yeah! Friend request me. I look forward to doing this together!! :)

Replies

• Friend request sent!
  • natty1408
    natty1408 Posts: 62 Member
    Hi, please feel free to add me. Natalie : D
  • I'd be happy to be friends.
  • Grokmom
    Grokmom Posts: 5 Member
    I just joined...count me in! I'm looking for serious friends. 2 years ago I lost 50 pounds and was 25 lbs from my goal when I had a 2 year back-slide. Well, I put all that back on and a few more but I'm back and I'm serious...
  • nicole595
    nicole595 Posts: 39 Member
    BUMPING.. the MORE the MERRIER!!
  • Tanya949
    Tanya949 Posts: 604 Member
    friend request sent
  • ojosh089
    ojosh089 Posts: 32 Member
    Hi, also looking for serious friends as well. Started my second month but second week using MFP. It's been interesting and motivating reading peoples posts and success stories.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Full time student, SAHM, homemaker AND prepping for a bikini competition in May. I have to eat squeaky clean, and I get up at 4am on school days to get to the gym. I'm about as serious as they come (about fitness, that is. I'm goofy and relaxed about everything else)
  • sisa2324
    sisa2324 Posts: 164 Member
    Friend request sent
  • I just joined today and looking for some support on this new life journey (getting in a smaller pair of jeans ) and being determined
  • sisa2324
    sisa2324 Posts: 164 Member
    Anyone else...feel free to add me! Have worked out 32 days straight at this point. Need to keep it up
  • Please add me, I love to cook and am learning how to be satisfied with big flavors created for whole foods.
  • kaylee7929
    kaylee7929 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Nicole, I would love to be your friend, you seem like a wonderful person :D and a person that I can get motivation from and give motivation back to, I am new at this lol, so I don't know how much help I will be but I will do everything I can to help anyone with this journey, we're all in this together :D Have a great day!!! Sending friend request now :)
  • jacdog88
    jacdog88 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi there! I'll be your friend :) diary is public and I follow a mostly vegan diet so no fast food or junk here ;)
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Feel free to add me too. I'm on here every day :)
  • Add me if you wish. I will call you out though when you are slipping. So if you cannot handle tough love than nevermind.
  • DrWhoodles
    DrWhoodles Posts: 145 Member
    We can be friends but fair warning - I may be serious about my food and exercise logging but beyond that I'm very not serious :D
  • Glakhmed
    Glakhmed Posts: 35 Member
    I would enjoy being your friend, but I must warn you, you will see fast food frequently on my food diary. Long story, but my g/f and I just can't keep food here, not even frozen food. The vultures eat EVERYTHING...
  • emhunter
    emhunter Posts: 1,212 Member
    I am a consistent daily logger. I'm highly supportive and have an open diary (for my friends). I'm looking for friends that communicate with me and don't disappear after a couple of weeks. If this is you, please add me!
  • HollyB1223
    HollyB1223 Posts: 41 Member
    That's me. Friend request sent.