Who says you cant work on the inside as well as the outside?

Options
I know for me that if I am not willing to work on the inside of Tara, then the outside will not budge. Hi my name is Tara and I am an emotional eater! Today and just for today I am going to look within myself and make myself a promise.

MY PLEDGE FOR TODAY

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHER PEOPLES FEELINGS AND ACTIONS. I am purely responsible for my own actions and feelings.

This is very important to me because I am a wife and a mother to 9 children and in my way crazy life Tara gets lost. My inner focus needs to be on me, now this may sound selfish to some but remember without you who will take care of them. I am a survivor of many horrific things that has happned in my life. I truly believ that I have subconciously added the weight over the years to make myself unattractive so that any future assaults would never happen. NO MORE! I am NOT responsible for their actions. I am only responsible for me and how I feel and TODAY just for TODAY I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT!!!!

Please feel free to share if you feel comfortable

Replies

• katthomas
    katthomas Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!

Been there - done that. And you are so right. You HAVE to take care of yourself!

You go girl!!:flowerforyou: Remember - you are NOT alone.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!:flowerforyou:
  • karlamw
    karlamw Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome POST :)))))) Take Care of you :))):glasses:
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    wait.. 9 children!?!?