Focus T25: Alpha & Beta

Options
Hey everyone,

I've started Focus T25 and have just completed the Alpha phase (woo hoo)!

Does anyone know if they're supposed to take a rest between Alpha and Beta?I think I remember someone saying they did that, but I can't remember if it was for Focus T25 or Insanity or some other program.

Thanks

Replies

• blgmw2
    blgmw2 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am on my first week of Beta. I didn't take a break going from Alpha. I think it's by choice if you take a break. I believe the program is meant to be continual. Maybe someone else knows for sure. Congrats on completing Alpha! I really enjoyed the change in Beta this week. Good Luck!
  • nidiasophia
    nidiasophia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your response! I just started my first day of Beta today - Core Cardio. It was great! I'm really stronger than I thought. I'm not taking any breaks though.
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's designed to take a break, I didn't. Congrats on getting to Beta, I'm starting my third week today. :)
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I did not break either.
  • lechristina3
    lechristina3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm with everyone else....I didn't take a break between the two. I know in Insanity you have a "recovery week" where there is a special workout you do that week. however, that is not present in T25
  • giggalz
    giggalz Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I didnt take the break..I just continued on..I didnt want to get so out of the groove ..especially since its kicked up a notch I wanted to be ready for it..it kicks your butt