should i just quit the 30 day shred?

ive been doing the shred for 22 says and haven't noticed a difference, unlike many who have done it. should i just stop? imat a good weight, its just i want a toned mid-section

Replies

• acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    You are oh, so close to finishing. Just finish it, then you can say you did it! I didn't notice much difference either, but I can say that I did it! Then I moved on to other things. The program I am doing now won't end until August! Keep a goin'!
  • kelfran1
    kelfran1 Posts: 1,213 Member
    I agree with acogg here - you're already past the point of no return. Eight more days and you can declare a victory. Then you can move on to something bigger and better.

Just do it, if for no other reason than to say that you finish what you start.
  • DonnaQ25
    DonnaQ25 Posts: 11 Member
    The furthest I ever got on 30 day shred was 6 days. Keep going, I bet you find your fitness levels have improved so much since you started. I challenge you to finish and push every workout. Give it your best 8 days and let us know if u didnt tone up at all!
    This is my first post ever whoop whoop.!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    lol don't quit.. it's only eight more days
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,078 Member
    "Just Do It"
  • cmkile1003
    cmkile1003 Posts: 256 Member
    I just did level 2 day 7 (17 days so far.). I agree with the others...you're so close to finishing. GO FOR IT!!!!
  • MissFitVancity
    MissFitVancity Posts: 1 Member
    Nope! Don't quit, you should always finish what you started, it's a good habit. 30 days doesn't lend a lot of time to see a total body change (12 weeks does!). Remember it's always about how hard you push yourself, if you aren't noticing a difference, up the weights or intensity. Sounds like you're plateaud. As well, nutrition is a fundamental part of results. They say abs are made in the kitchen, so if you're already at a good weight, and you're just looking to get that midsection trim, combine cardio and resistance training programs with a diet high in MUFA (mono unsaturated fatty acids - like almonds, avocados, salmon) and cut out all refined carbs and sugars (all beverages except water and tea, white breads and pasta's and anything processed).

Either way KEEP IT UP! 8 days left? Why quit now?
  • jardimgirl
    jardimgirl Posts: 522 Member
    Nope! Don't quit, you should always finish what you started, it's a good habit. 30 days doesn't lend a lot of time to see a total body change (12 weeks does!). Remember it's always about how hard you push yourself, if you aren't noticing a difference, up the weights or intensity. Sounds like you're plateaud. As well, nutrition is a fundamental part of results. They say abs are made in the kitchen, so if you're already at a good weight, and you're just looking to get that midsection trim, combine cardio and resistance training programs with a diet high in MUFA (mono unsaturated fatty acids - like almonds, avocados, salmon) and cut out all refined carbs and sugars (all beverages except water and tea, white breads and pasta's and anything processed).

Either way KEEP IT UP! 8 days left? Why quit now?

wouldnt the shred be considered resistance training with cardio?