What food is most likely to derail your diet?

Options

Replies

• Bungo_Berries
    Bungo_Berries Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter! I like PB2 but it's just not the same, if you gave me a spoon and some chunky peanut butter I could eat the whole jar in one sitting.
  • HauteMama85
    Options
    Cheeeeese! Anything cheesy :/
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    pizza
    and macaroni and cheese

Maybe it's just cheese haha.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Milk. It's not something I binge on, but it's something I grew up drinking in 16 oz glasses. That's 300 calories. I should drink water.
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Beer.
  • jenna808
    jenna808 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Funny, I have an issue with cereal too. Not good cereals though, the pure sugar ones. I'll eat the whole box, so I don't keep any at home. And pizza and mac n cheese, my only two portion sizes with it are none, or all of it.
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Baked good...cupcakes, cookies, donuts.

Same here. Banana Bread with any type of nut or seed butter slathered on was one of my recent screw ups. My son brought home some Little Debbie brownies from school on Valentine's Day and even though those are the junkiest things on the planet, I obsessed over them. I hate the power food has over me. It makes no sense.
  • airdiva1
    airdiva1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Stroopwafels! Which are a Dutch caramel waffle.
    They are so yummy and additive that even though on my cheat days I eat one, hid the package in my trunk behind stuff!
    For Christmas I ate about three or four! I had five packages of Stroopwafels,but gave them to my younger cousins.
    Last month I ate the last two on my cheat day.
    The only saving grace, only can get them with ease during Christmas so no issues until December!!
  • jessms317
    jessms317 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Girl scout cookies!
  • kb145
    kb145 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream - It is the reason I need myfitnesspal.
  • jenifo11
    jenifo11 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Pizza and beer. It's such an awesome combination I could never limit myself until all of it's gone. So I don't eat it. Sigh.
  • shantizzlerose
    shantizzlerose Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    French fries, anything with bbq sauces smothered on it, and soda pop.
  • ochibi91
    ochibi91 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    For me, it's hands down potato chips and any kind of crisps... nuts in excessive amounts as well. I'm absolutely nuts about nuts!
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    A) I don't diet but i eat based on my goals.
    B) None - I eat everything I want to, track it and plan the rest of my macros accordingly.
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Calories in, calories out. Food isn't the enemy. Lack of moderation and over eating is.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    What is a diet
  • dieter1200
    dieter1200 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    reese's pieces. Christmas I got a bag that weighed about a pound and ate the whole thing in 1 day. about 2000 calories. I can't find single serving bags. smallest i can find is 3 serving size boxes for a dollar that is 600 calories. I can't trust myself to buy it then only have 1/3 of the box, i know i will eat the whole box.
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    What is a diet

It is a sort of word that means a lot of things but realistically nothing at the same time - ask for an explanation or a definition and you will get a different every time.
    You know, a bit like "healthy", "organic" or many other....
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Cereal too...but it can be bean flakes, or oats, so not just the sugary ones.
    I just love cereal.
  • bernicesmission
    Options
    baked good, pasta, crisps, chocloate ,candy to name a few... i dont have much temptation becaus i live so remotely and only venture to the lovely imported supermarket once a month!